Day 24 Please Help

I’m on day 24. I’m throbbing and I can’t take it anymore I don’t want to give in but it hurts and I want it to stop please help

3 Likes

It will hurt even more if you choose to relapse at the moment. It is never worth giving in.
Try getting out of your current position, take deep breaths, meditate for a while or focus on your work, it will fade away.
You made a good decision by leaving it all behind. You did that because you yourself know how that trap made you feel. So never doubt your decision and keep living your life.

Just go outside and walk as much as you can

Okay thank you. I’ll try.

1 Like

I’m in school I can’t

Lol if you are already among people then what’s the problem :joy:

I can still go to the bathroom to do it and that’s what my body wants to do right now

1 Like

Don’t do it.
Use the energy somewhere else. Focus on what is being taught. And later on when you find time go play or workout, you will feel much better.

1 Like

Okay. I’m gonna try. Hopefully that works I don’t want to relapse again.

1 Like

It will :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

That’s the whole purpose of being on no fap.
We have extra energy so we are supposed to use it in productive work/habits.

1 Like

I am in a similar position. I am on day17 and I almost relapsed. Pretty much what others said are true. Also use your physical energy on something else and it will fade away.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.