Day 2 of quitting

I decided that starting today, I am going to write a short summary of how my day went related to my journey. Today’s my second day of quitting and I am already feeling so much better. I was more active in class and were able to have a productive day. There weren’t much urges, but if there were, I just pray and it would go away. That’s it for this day.

5 Likes

Hey bro, that’s seriously awesome! Day two and you’re already feeling the positive vibes? That’s what I’m talking about! It’s all about those small victories stacking up.

Feeling more active and productive in class,That’s the real deal, man. That’s the power of reclaiming your energy and focus.

Those urges? They’re just road bumps on the journey, nothing you can’t handle. You’re already showing that resilience by turning to prayer when they pop up. Keep leaning into whatever works for you, whether it’s prayer, exercise, or just distracting yourself with something positive.

Remember, every day is a new chance to keep pushing forward. You’re on this journey for a reason, and you’ve got a whole crew rooting for you, myself included. Keep grinding, keep that positivity flowing, and keep kicking those habits to the curb. You got this, bro!

WE WILL EMERGE VICTOURIOUS OVER THIS FILTH AN WON’T SUCCUMB TO THE WOUNDS(URGES).

3 Likes