Couple of thoughts

@Taher
One update or change I want and that is related to when the post was posted by someone timing, like in the screen shot of yours it’s 2d but instead it would show 1st Jan, it will be helpful not only for challenges threads but all over the community.

1 Like

Yeah it will be helpful, after a certain time, it only shows the month.

I guess Mr taher must be getting tired with all of us making so many demands :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes he is doing his best. He has so many responsibilities in life that simply being online here is a rare occasion.

3 Likes

no way there’s dark mode…
How did you set it? My phone default is dark but forum in app is ugly white.

1 Like

@solr4c

3 Likes

Please add a count-up in the forum itself, which shows a leaderboard, and streaks of each individuals besides their username/profile name.

my menu looks a bit simpler

will check on web bc this seems to be bug on mobile view.
I’m unable to scroll menu to the right.

Slide your finger from right to the left.

Feature suggestion: :grin:
In chat or DM, Read/seen tick should be there :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:.

1 Like

I’ve read and added all your suggestions in my list, cannot reply to them all.

2 Likes

Use web browser instead of using the app for browsing the forum for a better experience, the forum is put in app just so new users know it exsits. Use the 3 dot overflow icon on the top right and select open in browser.

We are grateful for the time you take out of your busy schedule to check replies here and also to consistently improve this app.

1 Like

Forum was not responding for few minutes today. Is it because of some glitch/update? Is there any new updates rolling out soon? Wow!

It was due to some network issue at server.

2 Likes

Oh by the way, I noticed that when I’m on my pc, when I try to click on the share button below the post it indicates that the link is copied but when I try to paste it, it doesn’t work (It wasn’t copied). Although it works fine on my android app.

1 Like

I got one more thing to say: it’s very difficult to create a forum account; it always says the user already exists, no matter which unique name I try.

Using the app or my.rewirecompanion.com?

1 Like

I was trying to create a new account on web

WE NEED THIS FEATURE!!

If someone don’t want to continue he/she can simply delete his/her account and free up the username.

1 Like

I don’t think we need this. Imagine a person sharing his thoughts and counsel, then leaving the forum, and by going through this procedure of removing accounts, all of his thoughts and guidance will go as well.

Take @Binocular as example his work in this forum

1 Like