Coping Stress: GYM + NO FAP

Welcome Brothers

Let’s listen what each of us want to share

Thoughts, Feelings Recently

Focus on Mental health🧠
Release your stress by jotting down the thoughts here,
JUST SAY IT!

“I started NOFap when I joined GYM on - 1/Dec/23”

I was also a daily fapper and i would love to share what benefits I see in myself and what are my thoughts :chart_with_upwards_trend:
Share yours thoughts as well guys.

BEST OF LUCK Guys

4 Likes

I am not doing my today’s tasks and that makes me feel more stressed. I should close my phone and get to work now.

5 Likes
  1. I did mixed body workout 2 days ago, my body wasn’t in pain at that point but it’s too much pain today, I took enough sleep for recovery process.
    I am on bulk mission, first gaining my weight - started @58 kgs only now it is 60kgs.
  2. I don’t want to go to Gym tomorrow because of pain but also because I have to go University afterwards :cry: and also because I go to Gym early at 6 am.
  3. But I can I will.
2 Likes

Yesterday was 4th day of gym. Today is holiday

Feeling pain in legs and back.

3 Likes

I’m one of the skinniest people I know and have never been a gym person nor has going to the gym crossed my mind until now.

Recently, I’ve been on the mission of gaining more weight (now I’m around 58 kg). I’m eating slightly more than usual to get that calorie increase needed for muscle gain (I drink low fat, lactose-free milk daily). I still need to establish a proper workout routine to exert my whole body.

All this is going to be so new and I’m working I can push through the fears and doubts that are inherent with doing something unfamiliar.

3 Likes

It has been difficult for me to wakeup early more during the winters than going to Gym. But still this is what my brain don’t want me to do , I won’t give in so easily, I will show it who rules the body, I will not let it feed on dopamine and thrive by eating my soul bit by bit.
My exams are also coming, beginning from 13december. Hope I manage both

My Gym (the stress between) My exam

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.