Concentration Frustration

Anyone else suffer with major concentration issues when sat at a computer with work to do?

I’m sure part of my problem is pmo related another aspect is that I’m a very practical person so maybe extended periods behind a desk just do not suit me, I’m not passionate about the work from home options I’m considering being unemployed due to health issues BUT … ALL that aside I seem to have serious concentration issues so hoping that will improve as I progress on my no fap journey…

In addition if I get P*** thoughts then it’s even more difficult to focus BUT I haven’t been dealing with those lately I just really struggle to concentrate for long

6 Likes

Your concentration will improve as you grow your streak, another way to improve concentration is to avoid dopamine heavy activities like browsing instagram or youtube mindlessly. And ofcourse meditation helps a lot.

16 Likes

Agree good advice, I was experiencing slightly enhanced concentration all ruined once again because I’ve relapsed yet again. So frustrating, disappointed with my own weakness, I know this is due to my thinking around this issue as well no doubt deeply flawed and compromised thinking…

You can do this!Good luck! Work on it! Yeah! Be strong!

1 Like

You can do this! Have faith in you and God! Work! Persist!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.