Computers..... do i need it

Hmm thinking of getting rid of my computer.

… thoughts please…

What did you used to do in your computer?

Don’t have time to go into details but I found a good system/setup for my PC after studying the “windows blockers” thread from the other forum. And setting it up so that it gets disconnected from the internet after 11pm is really the best thing I did.
On the phone… here I’m struggling more with this topic. Not adult content as that is possible to be blocked in a very good way I found… moreso soft type of stuff. I need to find a way to disconnect my phone from the net after 11pm. That would be great.

1 Like

If you do not use your computer for studying or work and you want to get rid of it you can do that.
If you are playing games on it, you can easily find activities instead of playing (hang out with friends, start a new hobby…)
If you watch adult content on your PC and your PC is the easiest way to relapse then you should.

You have to consider what would be good, useful and what you would lack without a computer

And If you determined that you will get rid of your computer you probably should sell it

It depends on what you use your computer for. I think originally computers were a tool to streamline the sharing of information for business and education. But over time people began to use them for entertainment as well. Then with social media, for connecting and bringing people together. Ironically it’s created more division in people.
I think its up to you. Do you need a computer? What do you use your computer for? How can you manage to do those things with no computer?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.