✓ Completed 🕉️ Survive Saavan Challenge (July 6 – Aug 3) メN0 PMOメ

@controller @chhava @MrBaller Welcome guys. Hope you all are doing great. Share your experiences with us.

2 Likes

I also don’t know brother. I hv asked @Taher @_inactive as @selfconqurer said, but no response.
Hopefully we get a Scoreboard or I’ll make one in original post itself :hugs:

1 Like

Oh brother, bad to see you fall but it’ll be better to see you Rise up again. Stay Strong :fire:

2 Likes

U say shivlinga is penis. But i read that linga means image or a idol. I dont know but i had asked it from many good people and they all say it is misinterpreted it as a penis. Correct me if i am wrong but source dena.

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:dont talk about this. This may be trigger.

3 Likes

Male
Indian
Current steak 2
Biggest streak 68
Sharing code thxmdu

1 Like

I’m sorry guys… I relapsed on day 10… I’m…

But I wont lose hope. I’ll be stronger this time! I’m more determined than ever this time​:muscle::muscle: last time I fapped on day 4.

5 Likes

Sharing code - uxriod
Current streak - 14 days
Highest streak - 39 days
Age - 21
Gender - M

I am in.

2 Likes

Well where u been when u relapsed?
Were u watching explicit content?
Where u made a mistake can u tell?

4 Likes

No man. As I said earlier , on day 8 or day 9 I get dangerous urges. I crossed day 9 . But from today morning I was getting weird symptoms , Urges kept coming back my body was shaking due to the urges. Also my stomach heated up .
I was very uncomfortable. I went for a walk and I felt better. But the urge came back more strong and I couldn’t control myself. Anyways, i am still thinking positive because last time I failed only on day 4. Good thing is that it didn’t affect that much this time to my mindset

4 Likes

Yeah sharing helps get some things off your chest and helps us learn from your mistakes

6 Likes

Of course. Plz don’t make mistakes like I did.

6 Likes

Yes
I also getting some urges
My brain is tempting to see some explicit thing
Till the time i dont see that my urge isnt getting any stronger…

4 Likes

Great topic, it really goes deeply into inner practice and alchemy, transmutation and transcendence. These symbols can’t be grasped with the intellect or profane metaphors like some people are trying. In the end, everything that exists and happens on a cosmic scale is mirrored in each of our inner universes and the phallus of shiva linga is the erect conscioussness that transcends (vertically) over the manifested nature of this universe (shakti).

I can’t join this challenge specifically, but I wish all of you the best of success and epiphanies!

Peace

3 Likes

Scoreboard

1. Hoaxboy 21M :india: (kozg26) 57d
  2. Einzelganger 21M (uxriod) 14d
  3. _KarmaYogi 27M :india: (thxmdu) 2d
  4. Chhava 23M :india: (87berl) 31d
  5. Controller M :india: (xcyfic) 7d
  6. rowdy_nik M :india: (nlyxyt) 12d
2 Likes

I had a relapse
I m feeling kind of empty now
What should i do
I loose the challenge
Really sorry

3 Likes

Restart! I see today 4 of my companions including me lost.
Just don’t feel guilty

5 Likes

Dust off and Ride back on the horse of nofap

6 Likes

You guys are awesome :fire:
I will do my best now

5 Likes