1. @Controller :medal_military:M :india: (xcyfic) 30d

2. @AmitK :medal_military:35M :india: (u9ei8k) 30d

:pray:OM NAMAH SHIVAAY :trident:

4 Likes

:medal_sports:Final Results of :om: Survive Saavan Challenge :trophy:

:two::on: Saavan Starters :1st_place_medal:

Streaks are upto August 3 only.

Congratulations to Saavan Starters
who have Joined later on July 6 but completed challenge upto Aug 3 . You’ve Grabbed a :1st_place_medal: badge of honor.
Go Up only, Never Stop what you’ve Started.

Correct me if there’s any mistake in your details. Thanks again for Joining here.
Hopefully, you’re in for next challenge :soon:

1. @sammeena :1st_place_medal:M :india: (mv62c3) 24d

2 Likes

:three::back: Saavan Risers :2nd_place_medal:

Congratulations to Saavan Risers
who have Relapsed but got Streak
above 〜6 ⟨±7⟩ days upto Aug 3.

Each one has Grabbed a :2nd_place_medal: badge of honor.
Rise Up Only from here, Never Back Down.

1. @Karan050 :2nd_place_medal:22M :india: (xno9ys) 21d

2. @akashbisht :2nd_place_medal:18M :india: (fhml18) 17d

3. @Deadpoolgupta :2nd_place_medal:M :india: (od7ore) 13d

4. @Bhaskar15 :2nd_place_medal:17M :india: (cx178o) 9d

5. @abcakm :2nd_place_medal:18M :india: (i190ii) 8d

6. @Selfconqurer :2nd_place_medal:M :india: (hbfj3h) 7d

Correct me if there’s any mistake in your details. Thanks again for Joining here.

2 Likes

:four::end: Saavan Droppers :3rd_place_medal:

Applause for Saavan Droppers
who have Relapsed after July 6 & couldn’t get a week of streak (0–6 days) upto Aug 3. Each one get a :3rd_place_medal: badge for Participation.
You’re Fallen! Not Failure. Rise Up Now & Never Back Down.

1. @_KarmaYogi :3rd_place_medal:27M :india: (thxmdu) 4d

2. @SincereDev :3rd_place_medal:23M :india: (0wbuzc) 4d

3. @Mahesh27_03 :3rd_place_medal:M :india: (n1jy9g) 4d

4. @BN03 :3rd_place_medal:17M :india: (0p71qo) 3d

5. @nofapstar123 :3rd_place_medal:M :india: (ea1v0q) 2d

6. @LimitlessAshu :3rd_place_medal:18M :india: (3t7yk9) 2d

7. @rg2341 :3rd_place_medal:20M :india: (itwjxe) 2d

8. @neo_150 :3rd_place_medal:M :india: (2wrhba) 2d

9. @Hoaxboy :3rd_place_medal:21M :india: (kozg26) 1d

10. @MrBaller :3rd_place_medal:M :united_arab_emirates: (isbus8) 0d

2 Likes

1. @2b_better :3rd_place_medal:M :india: (5ty1vh) 0d

Okay Guys, I have updated Results mentioning every participant. You can also check on

Correct me if you find any mistake in your details. Thanks Again for Joining here.

But there’s still doubt in my mind - Should I start a new challenge from Today, even after Relapsing?

• Should Start A New Challenge & Bounce Back
  • Shouldn’t Start A New Challenge & Stay Low
0 voters
2 Likes

Take your time @rowdy_nik. Cool down then start the battle again

5 Likes

yes they really do. I can relate to you.
“Life is tough and thats how it meant to be”

Like i told you earlier also. A bhakt of mahakal can never fail. You tell us(Saavan Droppers) that we are fallen and not failures. Why dont you apply to you too? You inspired and motivated me through this challenge. You cant lose. We believe in you. Jai mahakal.

4 Likes

Taking more time means more Relapses for me & I didn’t wanted that. Cooled down then came back here. Surviving past one month with family made me stronger than before.

3 Likes

True that☝️

I should be more responsible to inspire others as group creator. Past month was made possible due to the accountability & social responsibility.
And that feeling took me back here shortly after relapsing instead of sulking n fapping more. Motivating & Supporting each other, that’s what family do. Thank you brother. Will do much better this time. :pray:Jai Mahakal :trident:

5 Likes

Please brother don’t feel like that. You are an inspiration for me. My current streak is the highest one and it is all due to the Saavan group and its members. You all taught me the actual meaning of Saavan and its spirituality. Due to the devotion I have come so far. If you will give up what about me? Who will give strength to me? You are an elder brother for me. Please keep on hustling and once again stand up and fight the demon. And conquer him too. Show him the immense strength of a lord Shiva’s devotee. Stay strong brother :muscle: and don’t let these negative thoughts dominate you. You are much much times stronger than you think. After every failure there is success. So, keep moving to get that success. Wishing you all the best for your future. May Lord Shiva help you in fighting your odds and give you the strength to keep fighting. Giving up is not an option at all. We all are always with you.
OM NAMAH SHIVAY :pray::pray:

6 Likes

Thank you brother for your kind words. I just felt like after Relapsing I don’t have that power to motivate & inspire. But now I realise, you all are here to do that for me now. That power comes from you. I’m glad that Saavan Challenge helped you & great to see many of us completed a month in this challenge. I’ll never give up, how can I even with you. I just want my little brothers to leave this awful habit ASAP cuz it become harder to abstain as we start to find comfort in it. Once we’ve started it, there’s no going back. It’s always looming on your head like saw, you have to constantly blunt its blade by Rewiring process. Stay Strong Brother :fire:
:om::pray::trident:

10 Likes

@rowdy_nik, you are doing really great work brother, helping fellow companions… Don’t feel sad if you have done that mistake, get up brother… We will always be there with you, forget what has happened… Just look forward towards a new journey… And everything will be fine, you got this :muscle::muscle::fire::fire:
And thanks for this awesome challenge… :fire::fire:

5 Likes

Sharing code - 0pv39k
Current streak - 5 days
Highest streak - 15 days
Age - 25 yrs
Gender - Male
Location - India :india:

2 Likes

Sharing code - ugpirp
Current streak - 0 days
Highest streak - 3 days
Age - 22
Gender - male
Location - India
HAR HAR MAHADEV

2 Likes

In Mahabharata, Bhism took a oath for life time celibacy(Akhanda Bramhacharya). Let’s take a oath to quit this addiction forever.

6 Likes

Right now I am watching Mahabharata lol

4 Likes

@rowdy_nik when will new Challenge being Announced?

1 Like

@NRiCK @Fighter29 you’ll be added in next challenge brothers. Thank you

3 Likes

Last Monday the challenge ended & I wanted to start from 4/5th. Now today is Monday & I’ll do the needful.

4 Likes