Companions are doing great

I don’t know about you guys, but my companions are doing great they are all green and climbing, Keep going guys.

2 Likes

But I fell down.
Support me brother.

1 Like

It dosent show that you relpased, what happened brother ? Everything ok ?

I will reset the counter shortly.

It was a free day for me yesterday. And I didn’t made me busy in some activities. Stayed doing nothing. That’s led to bad thoughts. And long story short I relapsed.

1 Like

How could you man? You are my idol, why did you give so easily ? Did you edge or some bad thoughts hunted you? TBH I thought you were going to reach day 90 this time. I was following behind you but now you relapsed…:persevere::pensive:

1 Like

It happens man. I found the mistake now. It’s my free time. I should not be free at anytime on any day. The day before I went for shopping and all and made me so busy and when I came back looked at the counter, one day has gone so easily.
Bad thoughts came in because of the free time I had. I won’t make myself in such a situation anymore. I will make myself so busy.

This time I will come stronger. Stronger than last time. I am already feeling improvement after starting the NoFap journey.

This time you go ahead. I will closely follow you. I think you are on day 5, right?

Do not worry, we will reach 90 days together with only 5 days gap.

I won’t fall for it again. This is my word.
We learns from our mistakes and go ahead at it again.
We fall 7 times, but stand up again for an eight time and start running forward.
Stay with me brother.
Am right behind you.

2 Likes

Anyways, whatever happend ,happened. It’s past now all u gotta do now is learn from that relapse block content, get your shit together and think about what made you relapse delete that which made you relpase. If you have you can do as I did, block every single app on your phone except this Rewire app, believe me, you will see a lot of change, you’ll have much more time on your hands, and remember use it for productive things, you won’t tocuh your phone as much beocuse you know there isn’t a lot in it and your brain will get used to this and as soon you think about using the phone, your brain will say NO! Wish you the best brother.

2 Likes

Do not worry as someone I admire once said. " your relpase doesn’t mean your back to zero", you will still feel the benefits believe me, just get through the first 3 days and you will find all your hard work of 6 days or how many days you had back where you left it. We will rise together brother and always if you have something you want to share, im always here. Post on a group I’m active almost always.

1 Like

Thanks a lot brother.

Am feeling more motivated now.

I will come back stronger brother. I have realised the reasons for the relapse and already taking measures to prevent it. Thanks for the tip. Am using an app blocker in my phone.

I will meditate more. As of now I meditate only in morning. I have to repeat it multiple times a day. And according to the app, I have relapsed mainly in afternoon period. And I will take a note about it.

1 Like

Thanks brother.

I will share my thoughts Brother.

I will also try to support you in your journeys.

We will rise together brother.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I just remembered I haven’t answered a question you asked about meditating. I meditate usually night time, 6 o’clock to 8, my phone locks at 8:44 so I can’t use it after. Anyways mostly at 7 or 8 o’clock is when I meditate, you don’t have to do it multiple times, you might get bored. Meditation always helps train the brain. Best of luck, I’ll be waiting for you man, I’ll be watching you.

1 Like

@Aragorn

Very sad to hear you relapsed brother. It’s heartwarming to watch yourself and @gunsblazing rise above this addiction after having experienced such difficulty.

Yes, please do make it to 90 days this time. We are here to support you. Gunz and I are both active daily. We will conquer this.

4 Likes

Of course man, you also helped a lot, you always motivate me and the members, I WILL reach 90 days and will be beocuse of you and member of this fourm who helped lot. Thanks for stopping by.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot my friend.

You guys are such an immense support.

My eyes are wet now friends, seeing your helping mentality. I will be hugely indebted to you guys forever.

“A Friend in need is a friend indeed.”

Proverbs are making sense now.
Thanks a lot.
Huge respect for both other you.

4 Likes

Sorry if the message was directed to @Aragorn, hopefully we’ll both make it to 90 days, and you as well @Forerunner if you haven’t yet. Best of luck to all of you.

I’ll go meditate GN guys.

2 Likes

Thanks brother

Btw it’s morning here in India.
:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Am also going to meditate.

1 Like

Oh ok, then have a great day. :smiley:

1 Like

@Aragorn
I told you to message me before relapsing… you fool… how dare you… you have breaked the spirit of 2019… it may haunt you for the rest of the year… you have let me down and all your supporters.

@gunsblazing Now… dont you think for a second to follow him… i dont want the same fate for you. You keep on Rising …

1 Like

I will keep going no matter what, and Aragon will make it as well, he learned his mistake and will make up for it. This time we all will hit day 90 for sure(hopefully) I don’t see any see any good from my past experiences with PMO, do you ? There is no reason to go back.

4 Likes

@Aragorn ppl fall evrytime … everyone here has fallen at different points in his life but remember falling is not a crime … but not standing after fall is a crime. kaha hi gaya hai …
गिरते हैं शहसवार ही मैदान-ए-जंग में
वो तिफ़्ल* क्या गिरेंगे जो घुटनों के बल चले

so stand again brother … u r a man and prove it to us … this time promise that u will have a better streak.

@gunsblazing I can help u … we can follow each other … give me ur code … mine is aaikaq

3 Likes