CoffeeMan's Diary

2023-06-08T18:25:00Z

The issues from yesterday persist, causing ongoing difficulty in maintaining focus. While I’m performing well in other areas of my life, studying remains a challenge despite my earnest efforts. I make a genuine attempt to concentrate and improve, but without a breakthrough, it feels as though my efforts may not yield any significant results.

Good night.

3 Likes

2023-06-09T16:04:00Z

My focus is getting better. I’m still not operating at desired levels but there is improvement. Keeping this short because I have to cook dinner tonight and drum practice is still pending.

Good night.

4 Likes

As the days go on, brother, you’ll get better. I promise you. When I made it to 6 months I felt amazing. Keep fighting. Keep going. God bless you, brother.

3 Likes

2023-06-11T16:16:00Z

At war with myself.

4 Likes

I relapsed yesterday after a significant amount of time.
I would’ve said I will watch out for the chaser effect but knowing the man that I am, I kept quiet. And I was right. I relapsed again just now and this time watched P too. Experience tells me this frenzy will continue for a week or two untill I’m completely drained of energy, masculinity and the will to make something of myself. Then I’ll pick up the pieces to start over and the cycle repeats itself.

4 Likes

Get up and change the tradition. If it is you who does that, why not be a new version now. I used to believe this way, that one day, Destiny will bring me face to face with some idea/person/inspiration which will have a profound impact on me and I will stop being the old me and a new Me will be born that day.

I found that it was suddenly when I thought that I have to work in a better manner, I cannot let my life run away from my hands. At that very instant, I took the opportunity to start rebuilding myself. Downloaded EasyPeasy, began studying like beast, workout, meditation,shower became my habits on the first day itself (the streak is twenty days plus now.)

Just believe you will change and actions will follow. The battle is won on the battlefield of mind, everything else follows.

4 Likes

Cut off you’re phone and go outside. Go where there are a lot of trees. Lots of them and just walk. Walk for 2 hours. Do this when you have urges.

3 Likes

2023-06-25T16:34:00Z

I need to leave home. Find a job in a different city and be completely self-reliant. That would mean leaving my mother alone at home but I am not fulfilling the role of a good son anyways. I am abusing the safety net that my parents worked so hard to build for me. I need to go out there and face the trials and tribulations of the real world on my own.

2 Likes

Do u have any personal trainer for that or learnt online ?

3 Likes

YouTube videos. The very reason I chose boxing is it’s relative simplicity.

4 Likes

How is your experience regarding this ? Tbh I really wish to get into some kind of fighting stuff like karate , boxing etc. My parents wont allow me for that. I’ll probably do that once I get a job. Hope I dont lost this spark at that time

4 Likes

It is the best feeling ever. But I’ve only ever done bag workouts. I imagine it’ll be even better at a proper combat gym where you have someone teaching you as well as sparring sessions to test yourself.

Just the bag workouts make me feel so alive.

5 Likes

You can start right now by training your core. It’ll be very helpful when you join a real gym and get into technicals. Most newbies can’t take a punch to the abdomen.

5 Likes

I’ll come to you after some time for advice.
I want to have some combat training too. For now though I need to keep focused on the things I’ve been doing.

4 Likes

2023-07-13T16:21:00Z

Last 30 days or so have been a disaster on the anti-PMO front. As a result, almost every aspect of my being has suffered. I lost sight of my goals and was drifting in whichever direction the wind was blowing. Yesterday, I watched a video of Tucker Carlson interviewing Andrew Tate. A lot of what Tate said was a stark reminder of why it’s so important to get back on the right track. And that’s what I’m gonna do.

I shall resume daily updates from today onwards.

2 Likes

A little To-do list for tomorrow. Writing it down here so that I don’t miss anything. Posting it here also helps with accountability.

• Study at the Library.
  • Consult a CA regarding filing of Income Tax Returns.
  • Visit the bank for some official work.
  • Workout/ reduce the weight of Punching bag.

Edit: 1st three tasks completed. Missed workout.

3 Likes

2023-07-14T15:45:00Z

Today was a productive day.

Edit: Tomorrow’s tasks.

• Study at the Library :white_check_mark:
  • Buy a Printer :white_check_mark:
  • Workout
  • Lighten the punching bag (pending task being carried over to tomorrow) :x:
4 Likes

2023-07-15T15:56:00Z

Another good day. Did most of what I planned. Also helped out a friend.

For the last few days, despite working all day and going to bed on time, I’m having a hard time falling asleep at night. I don’t even use my phone, I just lay there, awake, doing nothing. I know this is the aftermath of how I spent the last month. I’m gonna push through this and hope this problem fixes itself.

Tomorrow’s tasks:

• Study at Library
  • Solve 3 Qbank Modules
  • Workout
  • Eat healthy
  • Stay hydrated
  • Send CA some financial details for ITR filing

Side quests:

• Set up printer
  • Enquire about swimming classes
4 Likes

2023-07-18T18:25:00Z

I had a late start today but I bounced back and managed to make my day somewhat productive. Will do better tomorrow.
Good night.

2 Likes

Hey bro @CoffeeMan I hope you are doing well! I was playing around with Leonardo AI tool, made my new DP from it. Thought to generate for you as well. I remember you like tea so :joy: :joy:
(It’s AI generated, so results won’t be efficient or accurate, you may notice some parts are imperfect in some of the images)

5 Likes