Clarification about Lord Shiva's Image in my DP

I never self-proclaimed as Lord. But someone once told me that you can’t keep his pic in DP. You are not Lord Shiva. I think there is no connection between keeping Lord Shiva’s Pic in DP and becoming Lord Shiva.

You can not necessarily become Shah Rukh Khan by keeping Shah Rukh Khan’s Pic in your DP. You have kept his dp because you admire Mr. Khan.

I keep Lord’s Pic in my DP because I worship Him. I am a devotee of Him. He has solved many problems in my life during my childhood. Now I want to be mentally and spiritually pure through his blessings.

That’s all

Thank you.

4 Likes

Plot Twist - The person in DP is also not shiva. He is only an actpr playing role of Lord Shiva…

I am thankful that no one told me that you are not Hanuman Ji…

And as 15 august just gone, just think if someone told a guy with tiranga DP to remove the DP because he isnt Tiranga​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

[ I removed emoji in order not to make it fun ]

But persons are very emotional with Gods so they dont like others to have Gods pic in DP

Someone argued with me that you cant have shivas pic in your dp. I had that DP of that actor in Lord Shiva’s Character :rofl:
Then risingone provided me idea to give a clarification in RC so that no one make arguments related to this in future.

People are very sentiment about God’s pic even though it is from a TV show. & It should be.

1 Like

I really love this analogy. I couldnot think of this so I provided Shah Rukh Khan’s Analogy. :blush:

Life is too short to argue so i will just say to these people

“Bhai mene apne baap ki image lagai hai, hamare yaha hamari pehchan hamare baap se hoti hai pehle isliye ye dp hai”

Isht dev - Balaji Maharaj
:heart:

Baaki Ram ji ka naam rato aur mast raho.

1 Like

Who dafuq cares about this? Someone is just a butthurt Karen.

2 Likes

Hmm…True. life is too short.

1 Like

@Amitroghates, Why Tf you care about what others say? - _ -

Give a F*ck bout what they say. Don’t have to explain everything everytime, just do what you have to… ; )

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.