Christian Music 2021-2022

Kk…no problem…

God bless.
God is great!!!

Yeah…had good time at Christmas… 2022 , I am gonna make it amazing with God’s grace… 2021 went so fast man… Glad it went… Next year, time to build back…

Yeah …you have to post at least once a month… But is it gets locked… We can message @debellator to unlock it…

Well it’s helping me…
Amen Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes

I’m from India of course I’ll know hindi :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bro… I know indians that don’t know hindi… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@drago thank you so much for putting in the time and effort into translating those!!! I am sorry to hear about your grandma, but I have faith we will see her again!!! My grandparents were a huge part of my life and I know how much they helped me!

It brings me joy and strength knowing this discussion and music is helping!!! You all have given me a greater purpose and tools to overcome this. This app has been one of the first things I open in the morning and the last things I look at night!!!

Can’t wait to continue building great friendships with people so we can battle this together! Thank you for sharing! Let’s Go! We can defeat this sin!!!

I was talking to my boy Mitchy on here from New Zealand, I told him everytime we turn away from relapsing and this sin it’s like we are punching the devil in the face!!! Let’s keep punching him in the face!!! God is with us! The victory is already ours!!!

3 Likes

Lol keep preaching my man lol Amen.

We are the Boxer
The devil is the punching bag
But God is the Coach

Let’s bring this addiction down on its knees

1 Like

Haha amen brother!!!

1 Like

It only took 1/2 HR :sweat_smile: and it didn’t took effort, I enjoyed it…

We have the faith, we will see each other in heaven… And everyone we loved… :sweat_smile:

God bless… :innocent:

Let’s go!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

What Mercy Did for Me is one of my favorites and also my alarm clock which I wake up to every morning! His Mercys are new every morning for us!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Good morning brothers and sisters!!! I encourage us to stay on fire with the Holy Spirit burning bright today!!! That we be the light in this dark world!!! Let’s bear our crosses and fight against sin!!! Let’s win today!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

“If it ain’t God, run.” - J-Phish

2 Likes

I listen to this after a relapse, it is very motivational:

3 Likes

This is another one related to addiction:

2 Likes

@Ryanthelion thank you brother for sharing Josh Garrels is amazining!!!

1 Like

Just heard this earlier while doing chores around the house!!!

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like