Amen HALLELUJAH!!!

Yep… Translation Coming soon… :grin:

:innocent:

1 Like

Thank you brother!!!

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve chatted on this app, but I contributed to a similar post on the same topic about a year ago and thought I’d share my response here as well.

I’ve found a decent selection of Christian songs over the years that deal with purity (with some being very relatable and/or convicting). Since I have quite a few I’ve made a Spotify playlist with them all that you can access here:

Granted not all the songs in the playlist explicitly deal with purity, but I find them to be renewing/uplifting.

3 Likes

Amen thank you so much for sharing!!!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas brothers and sisters!!! Much love!!!

3 Likes
2 Likes

This link is to all the videos I have saved on YouTube check it out!!!

2 Likes

It has English subtitles

3 Likes
3 Likes

I so wish we had more TMacxNF songs

3 Likes

@debellator thanks for sharing!!! I agree need more TobyMac and NF songs!!! Never heard a KB song that was awesome plus hearing the beat of that first one was amazing!!!:pray::pray::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

@debellator Bro you know hindi… I didn’t knew You know hindi … :sweat_smile:
Praise God…

3 Likes

Gonna listen to all… :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I have to wait to post more because I have a Blocker Hero app that I cant use YouTube certain parts of the day because it is a trigger for me!

God bless you and and thank you for sharing! I love to hear the worship in different languages! God is so Great!!!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!! New Year is coming up, let’s make 2022 an amazing one!!!

1 Like

So when I started this Discussion it says it will close a month after the last reply. So does that mean If we keep posting videos and growing this discussion it could last for a long time?!

If so I hope and pray it does and I hope this music encourages just one soul trapped in this sin! If one finds salvation through this then it will be all worth it, but I am selfish for the Lord! I want hundreds of thousands salvations for our Lord and give him all the GLORY!!! Amen HALLELUJAH!!! :pray::raised_hands:

1 Like
1 Like

Bro @AoG7576 …translation done… Thanks for telling me to translate this… Because sometimes I don’t sing the songs by knowing the meaning of it… But translating it gave me a chance to know the meaning of it… Thanks :pray: really grateful…

And the thing is ,the second song was my grandmother’s favorite… So it is the favorite of all the family members… Now she is no more… She died , I was holding her hand when she died… Well it was long time ago… So translating that song gave me immeasurable joy… The second has evolved every much… But I will put the original classical version here…

Thanks…

2 Likes