Christian men fighting PMO

Join me and let us pray to God together and talk about nofap from a Christian perspective.
images (2)

4 Likes

I’m not Christian but I know Jesus taught the below:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

Our main enemy is not P or M, but our heart. Stay strong :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Perfect beginning. You will achieve what you want .just take small steps.

2 Likes

Thankyou for responding brothers. My friend reccomended to me to try reduce to only YouTube videos then to only MO and inaginatiln and then to nothing. This has helped and I’m on day 5!
Also what has helped is me and my boss and friend who also struggles with it have started saying a prayer to the Mother of God the I exhaustible cup in the mornings on the ride to the worksite. I’ll link the prayer and icon here.
And here’s a history of the icon which heals people from addictions.

The prayer: Akathist Hymn to the Theotokos, the Inexhaustible Cup | AKATHIST HYMNS, RECONSTRUCTED

God bless and may the Theotokos strengthen you through her miracle working icon!

1 Like

Yes. Indeed scripture also said, “guard your heart, for everything you do proceeds from it.”

2 Likes

Thankyou for the encouragement may you also achieve your goals with the help of God!

1 Like

Hai i’m not christian but I feel like sex is meant to be sacred between a vow of husband and wife, not for anyone else or some digital pixels on screen \_ヘ(‘ω’ )

4 Likes

Yes, marriage is sacred and marks a vow between husband, wife and God to be faithful to one another and to seek the kingdom of heaven above all other goals in the marriage.

2 Likes