Chillax lounge for all

Buddy chill I use it Cuasualy…?:wink:

1 Like

You never know… I had seen ppl losing virginity at that age.

1 Like

Ohh beeep man… I thought he is a gay and talking about… ahh! Leave​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

2 Likes

What does it mean ? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

What will you do if any b̶̶o̶̶y girl will fall for you fr̶o̶m ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶ s̶t̶a̶i̶r̶s ??

1 Like

Tested and verified by @VARAD :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Fuck man …What the hell u write…?:sob::rofl::sob::rofl::sob::rofl:

2 Likes

Your posts seems like homophobic. Be aware!!!

Really?? @VARAD naughty boi​:joy::joy:

Don’t give him ideas bro. A 14 year old having sex is rape. The boy will go to juvenile home. That is if someone finds out. What he should be doing is to learn how to properly talk to girls without stuttering and shying away. Being able to talk to girls confidently is one of the sexiest trait man can achieve. Which takes practice. So don’t avoid them completely. If you don’t want a girlfriend, that’s fine too. But talk to them. Flirt with them. I suggest you start with ugly chicks an build your way up from there. Coz even if an ugly chick rejects you or don’t respond well, she’s ugly, who gives a shit?:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sorry I deleted it…I don’t want to say like that but but any are mentioning him a gay so,… I wrote

1 Like

I talked with my crush, we visited a beautiful place! we drank coffee together! she was holding my hands and i was playing guiter for her! but when it came to the kiss i woke up and realized it was a dream!

6 Likes

Yes sir… i have learnt and progressed a lot under your professional guidance

1 Like

I saw that coming a mile away. But it’d be nice if you actually did it though

3 Likes

I am not a storyteller so yeah i sucks
:sob: :joy:
download (10)

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
DAMN MAN damn…

2 Likes

You have a lot to learn young deciple. Ask me anything you would like to learn. Unless it’s study related, I’ll help

2 Likes

shit that made me laugh :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

@GOVIND-19 sir, :rofl: can you pls teach about more of the ■■■■ traits of a man.
ALso, yeah I’ll stop avoiding girls now… :rofl:

1 Like