"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Checking in - Sunday, December 30. Day 7 of week 9. All Ok.

1 Like

Week 8 ~ Check-in Sunday

Little bit shakey the past couple of days, because of weird dreams, thoughts, emotions, and no giving in to that selfish pleasure.

I’ve met a totally gorgeous, smart, religious, European lady. I feel like God has blessed me, but I also feel tested, and must stay focused, humble, prayerful, active, sharp and most of all - kind and ready to help others.

I can’t wait to see her again :pray::pray::pray:

Day two, one day of sobriety.

Looking forward to living a in a way pleasing to Him through trusting in Him.

Prayers for sustaining chastity are appreciated. Blessings on all of you and your journeys as well.

3 Likes

Checking in day 7 Sunday

Just going on …normal days

4 Likes

Week 9 ~ Check-in Monday
All good!

1 Like

Checking in - Monday, December 31. Day 1 of week 10. All Ok.

1 Like

Wait, am I counting the weeks wrong? :thinking:

1 Like

Yep, it’s week 9 bro :joy:

1 Like

Day three, two days of sobriety on the last day of the year.

3 Likes

Chking in day 1monday

Was a very busy day so chking a bit late …n all good here

2 Likes

01/01/19

Week 9 ~ Check-in Tuesday

Day 0

Checking in - Tuesday, January 1. Day 2 of week 9. All Ok

2 Likes

Chking in Tuesday…jan 1 day 2 of week 9…streak day 9…All good

2 Likes

Check in day 17… Sorry for not check in yesterday… Happy new year all :smile:

2 Likes

I practice tai chi everyday brother… It makes me feel connected to the earth sky this universe… Just feel amazing :blush:

2 Likes

I haven’t update my struggle for 1week. I found my self slipping, making bad choices and not able to stay focus. Although I can be pround going to 2019 with 60 daysof No FAP but if i don’t focus and not reflecting I can slip at anytime. In 2019, I pledge to be more consistent in checking in.

60 days of No FAP.
Happy New Year guys !!

3 Likes

Day 4 three days of sobriety.

2 Likes

Checking in - sorry for not checking in last 3 days. Did relapse yesterday morning. First relapse since I started using this app. During that first attempt this app has helped me very much so I’m not letting that go.

Yesterday I made a lot of preperations needed to try even harder to quit PMO forever. Preperations include lists, a personal diary (still thinking of starting one here) and “Silent sessions with God” mornings. That’s where I spend at least 30 minutes every morning learning from the bible and praying afterwards. I’ve stacked up on other reading material as well that my priest recommended to me.

5 Likes

Week 9 ~ Check-in Wednesday

All good! :+1:

1 Like

Checking in - Wednesday, January 2. Day 3 of week 9. All Ok

2 Likes