"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Day 51. Check in. I am missing my childhood days. That goldern period was very memorable for me. No worries, No responsibility, No attraction towards Girls, playing time with friends, No stress life,No smartphone because of that no social worry of our status,those all video games and list goes on. I loved and enjoyed more in childhood than adulthood. Wish those days would get back to me again but anyways we can’t change reality and learn how to find Happiness.

5 Likes

Monday, June 22

@anon67854825 @Forodwaith

The day went well, I studied on my own in the morning and in the afternoon I studied together with a friend.

I had a tiny slip in the evening though, before dinner I had to do my workout but I kept on delaying it and surfed YouTube aimlessly, basically trying to stumble upon some triggering videos… at one point I even turned on incognito mode and tried to search something, but immediately stopped and ran away. Doing my workout and showering helped to calm me down.

It was the result of a mistake, not getting stuck in what I had to do but letting myself drift away. I think I handled the moment well fortunately, it could’ve been much worse. It will probably have some consequences in the following days, we will see what happens :pray:

It is hard, this addiction is a tough nut to crack, but I’m not giving up!

3 Likes

Monday 22nd

@Forodwaith
@Gk-00 thanks, it’s very encouraging.
I really struggled today, and am recently, but I’m not going to hang around in thought :pray:

Tuesday, June 23

I relapsed. Too many mistakes, the morning did not start well and I do not have much to do today, so the urges were very strong and I gave in unfortunately.

I’m disappointed for losing my streak, but also proud that I managed to get this far. One thing that I don’t want to do now is to be hard on myself, because it will lead to more relapsing and bingeing. This relapse will not set me back if I manage to pull through this without bingeing. I just want to keep going, to keep myself together even in the hardest of times. Lord help me, without your guidance I’m lost :pray:

2 Likes

Day 52. Check in. All good but still feeling pain in my body. I will also put two below two things regularly with check in for 30 days. Because I am failing a lot in this.

1. No phone after 10 PM(allow only for setting alarm and for checking in this forum )
  2. Wake up early in morning( time which is decided on the previous night)
2 Likes

Sorry if this post find you triggering but I want to ask one question based upon past relapses. I don’t know why but my attraction towards white coloured girls especially from western countries are more. Whenever I see any kind of the girl from western culture ,Because of their boldness, my mind divert, may be because of the clothes. Because where I live girls usually don’t wear that kind ofclothes. I am not judging western culture and girls who wear these clothes and don’t saying the culture is wrong. I just want to ask How Can I change this “my mentality towards seeing white girls”?Anyone would like to give any suggestions or advise. Please do.

2 Likes

Tuesday, June 23

The day went fine after the relapse. I had some other urges during the day but I managed to keep it together. I want to fight the tendency I have to throw in the towel after a relapse, and fall into bingeing. All the progress I made in my 47 day streak is not lost if I can keep going like this. :pray:

2 Likes

Tuesday 23rd

@Gk-00 @Forodwaith

Morning; :x::-1:
I’ve already forgotten by now :pray:

It was a good day, and found blessings :pray:
Thanks be to God :pray:

Evening;
NoPC :white_check_mark:
NoPhone :white_check_mark: (just rewire and hobby)
Early-ish night, calm, clearer-ish - enjoy fragrance and identifying notes, attempting to break down the composition.

@Karan050 I completely understand,
I get the same thing for Indians girls that aren’t dressed up like that.
Obviously, I mean no offence in that, I’m just being completely honest.
I see humble, modest, nice girls, beautiful hair, eyes… Etcetera… but this IS the same as for you - just different details.

As you can see, I made a few details but didn’t hang around there too much.

Women are Friends & Family

For me, Generic girls in UK;
It is all make-up and clothes.

Women generally look sexier thesedays.
There is a science to dress to make the most of your appearance - but that’s another story.

Modern girls are fundamentally unattractive though my habits would say otherwise.

The moment I ever gaze upon a girl is the moment I push her out of my life forever.

All the girls/women I’ve known,
I have come to know, never gloat at.

There have been girls who looked at me, but it puts up barriers.

“The moment we start looking at women we’ve already lost and f@cked it up”

“You have heard the commandment that says, ‘You must not commit adultery.’
But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Earlier I had been thinking about western culture girls wrongly. But Slowly I am rewiring from it.

1 Like

Day 53. Check in. I want to confess something. I watched just overview( not fully watched but just taken overview how is it) of one webseries called “sacred games 2”( indian webseries)today, in which there were no p* scenes but there were few (2-3) intimating scenes which triggered me and my mind. But after overviewing and checking initimating scenes I deleted it. So should I reset my counter? I made mistake?

No phone after 10 pm❌
Wake up early ( because I slept late yesterday night):x:

1 Like

Day 50

Things getting harder and harder

I think I have done mistake by watching webseries again. So i am resetting my counter.

1 Like

Wednesday, June 24

All good. The day went well, I studied, in the afternoon I went rollerskating to the park, it felt very good and refreshing.

I want to get back on the saddle right now and keep on living the life I want, regardless of relapses :muscle:

2 Likes

Wednesday 23rd

It’s been a good day, Thanks be to God :pray:

Morning;
NoPC :white_check_mark:
NoPhone : I can’t remember…
Ah yes, I did. It’s very impulsive. I replied to msgs.
I don’t need to check it so early.

Midday; work/breaks/productive :white_check_mark:

Evening;
Dog walk :white_check_mark: :dog2::evergreen_tree:
Social :white_check_mark:
Food and some TV :white_check_mark:

Thanks be to God it was a good day.
I want to go for a morning walk tomorrow, and lay in the grass. It might rain tomorrow, but it’d still be nice

1 Like

Checking in 25th june

1 Like

Hey everyone, i have taken the permission of this group’s admin for this special post for everyone.

I’ve started a new challenge named :-

“Rewiring Phone Addiction”

I want all the interested candidates to first carefully read all the instructions and rules mentioned in the first post. There are lots of good stuff waiting for you in the benefits section. I have mentioned everything in one post for a clean and good conduct of the challenge.

The first challenge starts from 1st July 2020

Hurry up for the entries. Only 6 days remaining.

Challenge attached :point_down:

2 Likes

There was no mistake bro other than choosing to “overview” that shitty series :poop: If you didn’t do anything - Edge, MO then all okay. No need to reset.

3 Likes

Anyways I reseted my counter. But thanks for advice bro.

3 Likes

Thursday, June 25

All good. I had another relapse yesterday night, went to bed with my phone because I needed it for the alarm this morning but ended up using it for other stuff as well :cry:

The day went well, I went to a friend’s house, we had lunch together and studied. It surely helped me to get my mind off the struggle of recent days.

Going to bed without my phone now, I’m feeling strong desires to watch P again. Will need to keep my guard high in the following days :pray:

4 Likes

Thursday 25th

All good, thanks be to God :+1:

Morning
Bright start :white_check_mark: woke earlier than planned
Dog walk :white_check_mark:

Midday
Work and breaks :white_check_mark:

Evening
Bbq, social :white_check_mark:

I’m a little drunk and tired now.
It was a lovely day :pray: