"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Check in: Saturday
Persistence in its true form is one of the hardest things to master. Realize that it cannot be replaced by any other quality a man can possibly possess. It’ll give you hope when the going gets tough. Be persistent.

3 Likes

Checking in - Saturday 20th July. All good, thank GOD.

Even when you have no evidence to point to, say to yourself, “It’s possible!”
Les Brown

It’s so easy to doubt that we’ll break free. Every relapse has cemented the false belief in our minds that this is a part of us now; we may reduce the intensity, maybe even go longer than we did before, but eventually, we go back to PMO again.

We have to remind ourselves that each new start really is a new opportunity for change. That we can truly break free and accomplish something we’ve never done before.

What we want to achieve currently lies outside of anything we’ve ever experienced. So we must have faith and believe it is possible to do so. Faith is the substance of things of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Having faith that it is possible brings us closer and closer to the fulfillment of our goals. When we have no evidence in the past to support us, we rely on this faith to propel us forward into a better future.

3 Likes

I relapsed so fast that 20 days streak means nothing.

Once relapse, the time between another fap was shorten.
Sometime you loose all the hope in this effor4

1 Like

DAY 142

Week 37 :white_check_mark:
Check in… Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sunday
:hugs:ALL OKAY :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Nowadays I’m feeling something warm in my body, specially backbone.

Is it good? :hushed:

3 Likes

Checking in - All good
Week 37 - July 20, Saturday

3 Likes

Check in: sunday
All good.
@anon67854825 can I please get to remove this if I check in for a given no of days (say 100) without fail (and without relapses, of course) :pray:.

2 Likes

Sorry bro - all sorted :+1:
:question: = are for missed /or unaccounted days.
I try my best to keep the poll upto date :wink:

2 Likes

Checking in - All good
Week 37 - July 21, Sunday

2 Likes

Checking in - Sunday 21st July. All good, thank GOD.

No matter how bad it is, or how bad it gets, I’m going to make it!
Les Brown

When our desire to succeed is greater than our urges to return to PMO, we will surely succeed.

And the desire may be there, but when it counts is that moment. When the rush overcomes us. That wave of emotion triggered by a pop-up online, a post that shouldn’t be on a supposedly family-friendly platform, a music video which was a tad too racy. When we feel like there’s no other way to get some relief from these strong urges.

But when our desire in that moment to continue living a free and fulfilling life is greater than those urges, we are sure to overcome them.

2 Likes

Week 37 ~ Saturday/Sunday

All good :+1:

1 Like

Checking in - All good
Week 38 - July 22, Monday

2 Likes

Check in: Monday
All good.

2 Likes

Checking in - Monday 22nd July. All good, thank GOD.

Don’t ever let anyone steal your dreams.
Dexter Yager

Dreams, goals and aspirations give our lives meaning. The man who isn’t working towards his goals is simply existing from day to day. Everyone wants to have better health, fulfilling work, hobbies they enjoy, loving relationships, to be happy.

PMO stole that from us, and we allowed it to happen in the past. We let it rob us of our futures. The time has come to rise up and fight back and reclaim our destinies. No one will stand in the way of my dreams, not even me.

2 Likes

Week 38 ~ Monday

All good :blush::+1::pray: Thanks be to God. Thank you Lord x

2 Likes

Week 38 - Monday

All good! I did not check in in the last days, i’m on day 2 and a half clean now, may God give me the Grace to keep going!

3 Likes

Checking in - Tuesday 23rd July. All good, thank GOD.

Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
Reggie Leach

PMO and constant relapses have done serious damage to our self-esteem. Our goals and aspirations in life take a backseat and all that ignites our passions are pixels on a screen. We evade feelings of happiness because we don’t believe that we deserve them. We sabotage our highest streaks as we feel we don’t belong to that group of people who become free. I’m an addict, you see. This is who I am. I’ve been here for over a decade, you can’t tell me differently. The delays may get longer and longer, but I’ll always come back here.

Day by day, we must take action to destroy that person and rebuild ourselves anew. We must accomplish tasks and meet promises which repair our self-esteem. We must reignite the fire of life in our hearts. Like the phoenix, we must rise from the ashes of our former selves. The mind that brought us to PMO will not be the one which brings us out.

3 Likes

Check in : Tuesday
All good

3 Likes

Week 38 - Tuesday

All good

3 Likes

Week 38 ~ Tuesday

All good :+1:

2 Likes

Checking in - All good
Week 38 - July 23, Tuesday