"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

I’m not so young @Transporter :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaha…
Age is in soul and not in body.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for the loss of your friend.
… I don’t know what to say… My most heartful condolences.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Mon/Tues :+1:
Wed :-1:

But all, good Thanks be To God :pray:
I can’t hang around in pity

@MrXYZ thank you bro :pray:

3 Likes
1 Like

I agree, it’s helpful to see how far you’ve come when in it’s in the background to refer to but not the focus. The focus needs to be on the Lord and co-planing and adventuring the life we get to live in vibrant joy.

I made it four or five days and then fell again. I’ve been connecting a lot with my former partner again and I think it’s likely we may get been together. I know the Lord wants to do something here.

One day in. Let’s make it to five this time!

@anon67854825 @Gk-00

1 Like

Day 28 to 30. Check in.
I have taken 3 days rest because I was tired after traveling and jetlag. I am again trying to do my best after 3 days.

4 Likes

Thursday, August 13

@anon67854825 @Forodwaith

All good. Feeling better, more energy and more time to do other things instead of PMOing :rofl:

I am really thinking about my future life in these days, how I want it to be, but trying also to build it from the present moment without getting lost in dreams.

“Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today” a quote from Jordan B. Peterson. I really want to live by this rule, to fight to be better every day, but with my rhythm, not trying to imitate other people, I want to find my own way of living my life :muscle:

Thanks to God for another day :pray:

3 Likes

Day 31. Check in. I finished one self help book. Now I will start reading second self help book from today.

2 Likes

Day 31. Check in.

4 Likes

Hanging in there, at day one. Actually out yesterday which was really a form of deep self betrayal. I can do better.

God’s not done with me and I’m staying in his :raised_hand:

Pax Christi

@anon67854825 @Gk-00

Day One and done

1 Like

Day 32. Check in. All good. :v:

2 Likes

Day 1. Just gotta keep fighting

4 Likes

Sunday 16th

@Karan050 @Forodwaith @Gk-00
Sorry I haven’t checked in much :pray:
I am well, Thanks Be To God, Alone - I often lose balance. There is a girl in my life now, and it’s a ridiculous situation, there’s too much to say about it :pray: though often the ‘it’ is solely about me and my many strengths, present or not. It’s challenging in so many ways, I can only Trust in The Lord :pray:

4 Likes

Day 33. Check in.

4 Likes

Day 4 check in
Meditation :heavy_check_mark:
Writing daily goals✔️
Studying-9 hours :heavy_check_mark:
No peeking at P***(at all) :heavy_check_mark:
Reading✔️
Now I’ll be having a good and complete sleep😊

2 Likes

Day 34,35. Check in. I am trying to find solutions of my problems.:v:

3 Likes

Back to day one again after slipping up again. It’s amazing how quick and unconscious a set back can occur sometimes.

@anon67854825 @Gk-00

2 Likes

Tuesday, August 18

All good. Living a relaxing life here on holiday, I’m reading and watching a lot of YouTube videos (perhaps too much :rofl:) and also studying for my exam upcoming in two weeks. Next Monday I will be back home, and a lot of exciting stuff awaits in the future!

4 Likes