Changing of me from elementary till highschool. I dont want to keep like this, I have to change like we all have to

Hello all!

I’m 17 years old and now I’m a highschool student living a teenage life. Before this addiction, I was a great student back then. In elementary school I had the best score for national exam in my school and my parents were proud of me. I used to be an active boy also with high confidence. But it all changed when I entered junior high school. I was shy and has no spirit everyday. I feel ashamed when I meet girls. And it still continued until now, I’ve become a teenager. I feel ashamed when I meet my parents even though they are really kind, they always will. But I just feel that I have let them down. I also cannot maintain my focus in class and I often feeling down from all my friends.

Not long from now I will face national exam and university test to passed on. That means I have two problems to work on, first this addiction and second the exams. From this app I know that I wasn’t alone, it makes me keep motivated I hope we can suceed from now on.

Keep the spirit guys! thank you for reading this. I’ve already assumed you my best friend
e27c43

5 Likes

I wish to go back 10 years from now.
I am 27 yrs old and feeling i lost my youth to fap.

3 Likes

It’s okay… there is never too late. Let’s fight together!

2 Likes

You are right, you are not alone, you are already a winner from the moment you decided to overcome this addiction. My code: 1b5335

Right , you are not alone. I am 42 years old and I just get started on January 1, 2019. Now the day is 7.

u4cujp

2 Likes