Challenge to reach their Highest streak

2 Likes

You are on fire :fire::fire::fire:. That’s epic.

2 Likes

Current streak: 0 days
Highest streak: 25 days
Sharing Code: fv39jh

1 Like

6/1/22, didn’t add a good habitb to my routine yet

I'm greatfull for...

I’m greatfull for my past, I had extraordinary life, God always blessed the way, even though I don’t deserve it, he surrounded me with great people, and still sending me more. I’m greatfull I was busy with piano and karate back then, there was alot of pressure, but was great experience and great to have more people investing in me to be better than myself.

1 Like

I am grateful for my life. Thanks god for giving me this amazing community and my parents, who always keep working to make my life better.

1 Like

To Do list for tomorrow

1 Like

Since you know karate, I would recommend you to practice kata everyday. It’s a good form of physical movement and at the same time good for emotional well being.

Working on it bro
My knee can’t take it :grin::sweat_smile:
One easy slow Kata at a time
My 90yo grandma and I have the same workout plan lol
I should do Legs workout, it take pressure of the knee and put more on the muscles
That’s the plan, it’s long one but God will give a hand or a leg :mechanical_leg:

I did workout today, that’s a first :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To do list for tomorrow.

To do list for tomorrow

To do list for today

1 Like

Day 2✅
I’ve realized something. Everyday, or almost everyday I’m constantly thinking about NoFap. I’m counting the days, the hours, the minutes until I hit abother day. I’m always thinking about the urges, I’m always thinking about the app. I’M NOT LIVING!!! I’M NOT ENJOYING MY DAYS ANYMORE!!! I’m not doing fun activities like reading or drawing!! Sometimes I’ll play games and listen to music or text my girlfriend, but I’m still thinking about the emotions that go along with this addiction! I need to be a person!! I need to be me!! I need to enjoy my days and they’ll go by much quicker.

2 Likes

@Finding_Myself It’s because you have no goals set for the day. Set some solid goals!

2 Likes

Hey guys
It’s been a while since I reach 3 days with no pmo
I’m greatfull for that, how is everyone doing?

Guys, the idea of this chalange is great and simple
It increases positivity alot
Dealing with pmo, trying to quit, striving for dopamine
Can makes me feel empty and depressed sometimes
So this chalange is helping me
If you feel better, if you feel good, it’s easier to defeat an urge

GL all, tell us how are you doing?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.