Challenge me please 🙏🏼!

Guys I need help, I think letting you know I failed again helps me a lot. In any case, I put myself on test by telling you that I’m starting over My first target is set at 90 days of hard mode, the second at 180. For now, I set these two targets, I promise you and I promise myself that I won’t fail, my credibility will be worth it .

MY SHARING CODE : vhokuk

Keep an eye on me, only in this way can it become a real challenge

2 Likes

Bro, if you are counting days, you will fail for sure. Counting days will make you so obsessed with this that you will relapse next time.

2 Likes

No non veg ( if you eat )
No onion garlic
Wake up early in the morning

1 Like

Setting big target is counter productive imo because it makes you feel pressure and overwhelms you. Setting big targets guarentees relapse one way or other, instead set small goals like 3, 5 or 7 days.its far more achievable and less overwhelming

1 Like

Thanks so much guys!!
Do you think that could be one wrong move?
This actually motivates me a lot. Especially since I reached my all time high of 5 weeks in hard mode a few weeks ago.
I failed and I feel I’ve returned with the right mindset and with my work, sport and study goals I’m making significant steps forward.
I actually feel that keeping track of the days that go by is very motivating.
I got out of addiction to hard drugs, marijuana and alcohol.
Fapping is the last one on my list, I have been proactively fighting since 2019 ,(as I have faced and overcome various addictions), from experience I can say my addiction is coming to the end, moreover, setting such ambitious and challenging goals is a really big boost for me… Also calculating that summer is just under 12 weeks away… And I must say for my past with drugs that when you enter the summer after you’ve been clean for quite a few days now it’s a truly absurd feeling, you feel reborn, you want to have experiences, you want to communicate to the whole world that exists… I can assure you it is truly magnificent.
So my mindset is fixed, I’m super motivated, ■■■■ blocker installed and it’s running on my phone, cleaned all perverse photo downloaded…and I can continue so long to make a list with all the proactive chenges that I did to destroy ■■■■ and fap addiction forever, the question is will be so though reaching at least 90 days?
You guys you are truly right in saying not to count the days… But it’s like I made a public statement of my intentions so not fulfilling this pact, it would be a total failure and I don’t want that to happen. The fact that I exposed myself makes me have this thought, “I’d rather cut my hands off than do that crap one more time.”

1 Like

Will u be my companion?

Requirement: selecting one specific time throughout the day to tell if we relapsed or not and spread positivity. If not daily, atleast 5 times a week

Duration: 2-3 minutes

2 Likes

2 hours left to reach 10 days in hard mode :rocket:.
I understand that you have to divide the bigger goal into smaller sub-goals.
Next short term target: 14 days.
Discipline is built day by day.
What helped me a lot?

• ■■■■ blocker app
  • unfollow all promiscuous girls on IG
  • mobile detox (max. 2 hours of screen time everyday)
  • exercising
  • reading
  • studying
  • pursuing long term goals divided in little sub-goals
  • grooming and bathroom routine (it makes you feel relaxed and good)
  • quality sleep
  • precise routine

what did i improve?

• I’m understanding more and more how girls think (before I made repeated mistakes from a behavioral point of view, that made me appear less attractive in the eyes of girls, even if for me they were completely normal attitudes)
  • I have more clarity and focus when I have to do something
  • I can feel the sensations of my body (it’s like I feel my body)
  • positive and clear internal dialogue
  • more linear and clean social relationship with other people

SHARING CODE: vhokuk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.