Challenge for you all : No p*rn, No masturbation for 1000 days

Hello Gyes I am 15 year old teenager who was tortured by devil inside me I tried to fight with him but he is soo strong as compared to my will power but somehow I managed to defeat him and I able to came out from his control and now he is trying to control me again but this time I am giving my best to completely destroy him from inside me so join this battle and show the devil inside you that you are 1000 times stronger than him

**Days Completed : 5
**Target : 1000 days

**Benefits : My Urges are disappearing as compared to days when I masturbated 2-3 times days

**How did I battle the urges : When ever I feel urges even a very very little urge I came to this app read motivational stories or I start studying

1 Like

Today I have some medium urges but I controled it easily becs I don’t want that devil inside me start controling me again

Today I study for 6 hours(looking to increase it to 12 hours)

From tomorrow I will start Meditation becs I want to increase my focus on work I am doing and it also helps to decrease your urges
And also I will try to wake up at 5 am from tomorrow(currently 6am-6:30am)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.