Challenge a companion

I had my crafty mind on this flawšŸ˜Ž. Been using it, not intentionally though.
I think that a better system must be developed to award points. My suggestion would be to award the no of days one has been into a fight as points.
@weir

2 Likes

Open challenge 15 days
cofylp

sigh I lost to @Zaq73 at 7 days of a 10 day challenge. So you know @weir. Congrats, Zaq!

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine. Letā€™s start :running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man:

@anon93925366 only 9 days left, keeo strong bro

@anon15901281 Sorry brotherā€¦ I relapsed recentlyā€¦ 3 days beforeā€¦ You won the challengeā€¦

Hard to hear bro.
@weir we finished our challenge.

2 Likes

@WarriorDZ I challange you for 15 days! My code is 1b5335. I am actually on day 0

1 Like

@Zaq73 beat @MJ2019 7 day

tenor

Congratulation @Zaq73

@anon15901281 beat @anon93925366

jo

1 Like

I request All the participant to post here with tagging me whether you win lost or you both successfully complete

We are near end of season 1

last 27 days remain, any one want to challenge me I am ready lol

I challenge you @weir.
Weā€™ll go for 30.

1 Like

Sorry bro for the late reply, but yeah letā€™s do this, Iā€™m gonna add u

1 Like

Sure, let do this!! :muscle::muscle: @weir we have a challange! Me and @WarriorDZ will compete for 15 days :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Hey guys!
As some of you might know me, I have been away for quite some time and now I am again back, trying to take control once again. So I thought what better platform than Challenge a companion.

I challenge @anon15901281 aka TheWindWaker for a consistent 15 days Challenge. Are you ready?

Oh well, i accept you challenge @aapoorv75.

Great!!
miniGif_20190404103109
@weir please make the necessary changes

2 Likes

Accepting any challengers for 30 daysāš”ļø
Current Streak: 1
Highest Streak: 25
Sharing code: 558de6

@weir please add into the scoreboard: AnkitK and ShivHanu 50 day challenge starting from 5/3/19

1 Like

Yes @weir plz do itā€¦
My challange with @_KarmaYogi is about to endā€¦ And we both are about to emerge as winners
Well done @_KarmaYogi we rocked broā€¦ Just hold for 12 more hours.

2 Likes