2 Likes

@anon4159895 Thanks brother :+1::+1:

1 Like

@majkjack done for chapmpion

1 Like

Match announcement :mega: :mega: :mega: :mega: :mega: :mega:
@sk11 vs @majkjack

1 Like

in this new season you dont need to wait for 2 challanges to pass . u can challange the same person alternatively.

3 Likes

Can we do challenge for 30 days? @drago

3 Likes

Yes bro,we can challenge :metal:@Karan050

4 Likes

Any player who have the power to challenge me!! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: whose current streak is more than 30 days. And the challenge is 60 days!!??

5 Likes

@anon4159895 make it official. Me vs drago for 30 days.

3 Likes

@Aman1 @anon4159895
I relapsed day before yesterday.

1 Like

Anybody ready for a 10 day challenge?

3 Likes

Yes :smiling_imp:I am ready. Let’s see who will win!!

5 Likes

Okay @_TIGER
28th June to 8th July

5 Likes

Sure. Never give up :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

:mega: :mega: :mega: :mega: MATCH ANNOUNCEMENT :mega: :mega: :mega: :mega:

@drago vs @Karan050 30 days
@HappySoul vs @_TIGER 10 days

give each other a good fight challangers

4 Likes

@Aman1 congrats brother you are the third winner of this new season. :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :tada: :tada: keep rocking like this .

@HappySoul brother u have more fight in you than what u showed in this match . come back stronger .

6 Likes

Hey @HappySoul

Be strong Brother … I know you are capable of reaching to the beast level one day …
Just analyze your mistake you had this time … know your weakness … work on what triggers you …
and bounced back with the highest streak ever in your life…

NEVER LET A BAD SITUATION BRING OUT THE WORST IN YOU …CHOOSE TO STAY POSITIVE AND BE STRONG PERSON.

6 Likes

@anon4159895 @richard21 I saw a little racy video today on YouTube as I was searching for something exercise related.
I closed the video and got up and left, but after 5-10 seconds.
Is this considered edging?
Please give your honest opinion, as I want a pure streak…
Anyone in this group please share your view…

In my opinion if you did nothing and just watched the video then you shouldn’t consider it as edging. It happens with anyone. Anyone may encounter an erotic content while using internet( it may be on any website, YouTube, etc.). Our role is to just put it off or avoid it and be on the right track.

May God help you in your journey and you never come across such type of content. Stay strong brother :muscle: as it might be possible that urges come and you get distracted. But I have faith in your, if such condition arises you will deal with them like a warrior and conquer them too. All the best brother.

4 Likes

Thank you for your honest opinion @Peter1505
Very true

2 Likes