Challenge a companion- CLOSED (10th September to 31st December)

Match announcement

@Mahesh27_03 and @Nofap_beginner VS PMO

yYIGpJn

6 Likes

@xxbee That’s great to know that u are fully aware of its evilness. Good luck mate :+1:

1 Like

Sharing code - 75m1ry
Current streak - 48 days
Highest streak - 141 days
Age - 21
Gender - M
Location - :india:

Anyone up for 21 or 30 days challenge?

So our challenge with @chhava is completed .
We both won and have my highest streak of 35 days .
So anyone up for the challenge for
November ( 30 days ) challenge more or less.

Sharing code : obaj6l

@rakxit I have an open challenge for 30 days. Would u like to challenge me??

Yeah sure let’s do it :muscle: @richard21

1 Like

Bro You won :+1: I relapsed on 31st October
@debellator bro please declare result

3 Likes

@rakxit Bro, can u update the scoreboard?? And add me as a companion

Sharing code : 75m1ry

1 Like

@debellator FYI I forgot to ask you to announce that @Karan050 and I are in a challenge from Oct 28 to Nov 26, that is 30 days. Could you officiate our journey? Cheers man!!

2 Likes

Will do @hellojaani
Just give me some time. You don’t need me to officiate the matches, that’s the beauty of this challenge. You can challenge someone and edit the scoreboard. I’m here to help and announce the challenges.
Cheers to you too!

2 Likes

Hello everybody!!!
My last two attempts to start a challenge with someone haven’t succeeded, and everytime they relapsed, I did too. It’s not their fault, I should stand strong and encourage them to do the same. I feel like I have failed twice, to me not bearing once they fail, and to them not supporting their journey.
I want to do it different this time, so, is someone up for a 30 days challenge of we both against our addiction?
I want us to give ourselves a daily report of how we managed to stand another day, and how we can keep going without falling!!

1 Like

I am very pleased to inform,I and my competitor cum brother @Abbibas were on the 2O days challenge and we both finished with a draw,there cannot be best feeling than this:) We both fought hard and won our matches against PMO very congratulations to you buddy!

4 Likes

@Abbibas what if we can extend our match or we can start a new match whatever suits youbit is much better to keep going with old one to wait for new one!

for new challengees my sharing code is- gqf8dw for more than 20 days challenge

1 Like

U can’t challenge same person again in a row…

1 Like

@Karan050 I bit the dust at 33 days. Although my highest this year, you outlasted me, you are the winner. All the best man!

2 Likes

Congratulations bro. It was a tough road, but I’m happy that we overcome this barrier.

Unfortunately, according to the rules you cannot challenge the same person, there needs to be a gap.

However, if we anyone of us couldn’t find a competitor in next 24 hours, we will extend our challenge. What do you say? @debellator I hope that is not an issue right?

2 Likes

Hope u will bounce back brother! All the best you too ! :smiley:

3 Likes

Anyone up for 30 days challenge?

2 Likes

yes @debellator please consider him:)

1 Like

thanks @Dean_Ambrose for letting me know!

2 Likes