Challenge a Companion- New Season ( 3 months: 10th September to 10th December)
*The rules are similar to those in ‘Challenge a Companion’
Rules of the challenge
- You have to call out any one member whome you want to challenge by using @ symbol.
- The challenger can only call any member whose streak is greater or lower than him/her.
- The challengee, can either accept or reject the Challenge. But the process should happen within 1 week. If not, it will be considered that challenge is unaccepted.
- Any Challenger or challengee can engage with only one at a time. No multiple Challenges at the same time.
- The minimum challenge streak is 10 days. Maximum challenge streak is 90 days. The challenger decides the number of days he/she want to challenge. The challengee can either accept or ask for a different number of days within the above given limits and can negotiate between themselves.
- No backing out. Once accepted, you are in the challenge and a single relapse means K.O.
- Every victory consist of some points.
The following table shows the point distribution:-
i. Less than 20 (inclusive) days victory = 1 point.
ii. More than 20 less than 40(inclusive) victory= 2 points
iii. More than 40 less than 60(inclusive) victory = 3 points
iv. More than 60 less than 80(inclusive) victory = 4 points
v. More than 80 less than 90 (inclusive)victory = 5 points
however only -1 point will be awarded to someone who loses the challenge ( irrrespective of the number of days.)
You can gain good points by challenging other companions or compensate your negative points by winning some.
You cannot challenge the same challengee consecutively. At least a gap of 1 challenges with other companions.
Elimination policy:- You can at max lose 5 challenges. After 5 loses, you are out of the current season.
There will be a scoreboard where your name will be put according to the points gained.
More chances have been given so that one can be honest and if they are out of the season, they should be true to themselves and not continue challenging. After all, noFap is for yourself
- If your challenger/challengee relapses, it’s your duty to call them out. Change the scoreboard honestly with inegrity.