Challenge a companion- CLOSED (10th September to 31st December)

This is my first time, bro. I never challenged anyone yet.

1 Like

@Nofap_beginner…No worries bro… I know you would come back stronger. Best Wishes For the New Streak. Fight Back. :+1:
I have updated the scoreboard.

2 Likes

@richard21 give me your sharing code or follow my code from my profile

@SincereDev my sharing code is 75m1ry

1 Like

Shoutout to @Nofap_beginner who is having a huge lead :joy: keep going bro

2 Likes

Wait… I don’t get it. Now I can’t challenge Dean, right? Or I can’t go for a challenge with anyone?

1 Like

Bro u are only In a 12 days challenge with me …
He wanted to say u cant challenge me again after our 12days challenge .Basically u cant challenge same person in a row.

3 Likes

Hi guys
Anyone up for a humble 13 day challenge till 30th october?

2 Likes

@debellator may you describe to me what is the challenge depends on ??
All I saw 2 persons take the challenge together what they should do to win , this is not appear or understandable for me , or they connect with themselves or what ?

I hope that my question is not annoying to you, but at the beginning of the day I thought that you are waiting till the challengers accept togetherr to get the challenge , but this did not happen , and there are already winners … i just wait to understand what will be the challenge
so please help me to understand .

2 Likes

Sure, that’s exactly what I had in mind! We’re both gonna get it, we’ve already shown ourselves we can do it!!!
I already updated the scoreboard @Nofap_beginner. Good luck!

2 Likes

Got it. Thank you, bro.

1 Like

No problem at all @NhTbH :slight_smile:

Basically,

1. You can challenge anyone between 10 and 90 days. To win the challenge,
    A. Neither of you should relapse(both win and get points)
    B. One person relapses(then the other person is the winner and gets full points while the relapsed gets -1 points)
  2. You challenge someone by @ their names.
    A. You cannot have more than one challenge at a time.
    B. You cannot challenge the same person consecutively. At least one other person in between.
  3. Season ends on December 31st. People with maximum points are declared winners.

Any questions @NhTbH ?

3 Likes

So the challenge …
The challenge is based on the relapse or not of the two competing people . Is this only true and not that they do something together like studying, sports, or healthy eating for the duration of the challenge and so on? Is this true? :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Yes. There are other challenges for that.
This challenge is based in the main aim of NoFap- not relapsing. Fapping/P*/Edging/peeking etc. are all relapse @NhTbH

2 Likes

All right , I understood , thanks a lot for your kindness @debellator

2 Likes

Hey if anyone is not on a challenge then challenge me i am on my 1st day to be completed at 12:30pm.

CHALLENGE ANNOUNCMENT

14 days

Reply with your share code if you’re down.

2 Likes

@muradelizade06 Bro u relapsed few hours ago , come back strong :muscle::muscle:
ANYBODY up for a 11 days challenge .
Code-a5ssyg

2 Likes

Yeah, man. I was so weak for this challenge. Anyways, enough self - pity. And good for you, keep going, champ!

1 Like

Anyone up for a 10 days challenge with me?
My sharing code: brmsng

3 Likes