Challenge a companion- ARCHIVED FIGHTS

Hi, i couldnt write in the last couple of days, because life has been busy. @stupid_nut and me started a 30 day challenge roughly 10 days ago. It ended on the third day when i won the challenge. Unfortunately, this is not very precise, but i guess you can say the challenge started on 14th Februrary and ended on 17th February.

2 Likes

@SimonFelix No isses; like I said, weโ€™re all busy :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, Iโ€™ll update the rules,

New challenge rules apply from this post on. Old challenges that are not yet complete will still continue.

Request those who are quitting (not taking a break, quitting) from the challenge to please remove themselves from the challenge scoreboard, since there are 53 participants but only less than 25 are in challenges right now.

6 Likes

Alright, thanks @debellator!
I am open to new challenges btw.

1 Like

@debellator @Kaizen @nofapstar123 i want to participate in this challenge

1 Like

Sure. Maybe you can challenge @SimonFelix

@SimonFelix I Challenge You To a 21 DAYS Battle , Would you accept my challenge?

@ayushbantaiji you relapsed right?

1 Like

@valiant_warrior yup, you won buddy

1 Like

Donโ€™t worry brother. Take a break for few days and try to come back on track. Challenge yourself for few days maybe a week and then try to challemge someone else.
Best of luck :smiley:

2 Likes

@nofapstar123 are u in a challenge with someone ?

no im notโ€ฆ

1 Like

Letโ€™s challenge each other for 10 days

ok bro! lets do it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Where is @Kaizen bro?

1 Like

idk, I think he is super busy with his own life now!

2 Likes

Alright, count me in!:muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Come back stronger brother @debellator .
Weโ€™ll challenge each other once again when you get back the momentum. Take it slowly. Spend time with family, watch a good movie, do what you love and come back stronger.

Brother @_TIGER shall we start our BEASTMODE challenge for 21 days??

10-29-45-images

3 Likes

@Tagore challenge accepted.

2 Likes

๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐๐Œ๐Ž.

Hello Anyone to support me for 7 daysโ€ฆI am very concerned about my future , I want to change my life but my efforts were not enough to uplift me ; this causes depression and Emptiness in my mind
I am demotivated right now
Plz give me support guys

3 Likes