Challenge a companion- ARCHIVED FIGHTS

@Addy brother !! You won this time !!
I am feeling low !!
Urges were from last 7 days but I restricted them !!
Today ,after coming from class , I planned to study 5 hrs straight !! But I have little low mood ! Took some breakfast , and was watching YouTube things went slowly worst !!!:sob: !! I don’t want to be in shit again

2 Likes

Feels great to be back man. Wanna get rid of this shit for good and break my highest streak of 2 months. Thanks for having me again.

1 Like

check in✅…

035cd678b21043185248b0f83afd15a4

@Shubh786 tomorrow’s the day bro! We’re both gonna get through this winners!

2 Likes

Bro @saksham3 Iam ready for a challenge of 10 days. Are you ready??

Lets kick the shit out of this pmo monster :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Admin brother @Kaizen our challenge got over yesterday. We both won; please update the scoreboard. Thanks man

2 Likes

ok bro lets have a 10 day challenge starting from tomorrow all the best and i wish we both win

1 Like

@_Anuj_A1 buddy confession in our challenge…

I did edging today for one hour… Feeling bad about my self… Was able to read only 7.5 hrs instead of my daily routine 10…

Daily task incomplete… :pensive::pensive:

4 Likes

@Kaizen @debellator @nofapstar123

Me and @anon93596246 are in a 7 day challenge beginning from tom… Announce match when you are free

1 Like

Hi @debellator ! Lets go on a 7 days challenge. Thank you for accepting the request! :slight_smile:

I am sorry @Tagore . Since Ash_Matt replied first, I think I should go on a challenge with him. But thank you for showing interest. I am sure you will get someone else for the challenge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would not say it was okay,but atleast u dint relapsed, now when it comes to EDGING :stop_sign: ( it’s a sign you are going to relapse soon ) take it as a caution sign, you are just 3 days away from winning the challenge.

ONE SUGGESTION TO YOU BRO : BE CONCIOUS (yes, as Sadhguru said habits are unconscious ) well I am not too that conscious but now I am trying … So be conscious in your acts,

Analyse

Why you edged
What was the surrounding
What was the feeling before you start EDGING :stop_sign:

( Please answer the above questions to yourself and then be conscious when this happen again )

You know I dedicated a whole day :smile: analysing those above 3 questions well I wouldn’t lie
IT KINDA MAKE SENSE TO ME ( after that I break my previous highest streak record )

Remember if u relapsed ( thank god u dint) you will make me weak to fight this battle .
So if u lose, we both lose.

Good morning :sunrise:
Wish u a great day ahead

3 Likes

@_Anuj_A1 if you wish to know more about the power of habits I’d recommend Atomic Habits by James Clear…no book or person has come anywhere close to his explanation of habits imo. He’s a legend.

1 Like

@The_wild_perception @anon93596246
:crossed_swords:
Match declared. All the best! :fire:

tenor

1 Like

@saksham3
Wish you the best :fire: :crossed_swords:
XnCy-min

1 Like

@Aditya You Won Brother !

I have not even won a single challenge in the previous season and this season too.
It was fun brother
But I was not that strong opponent !
Keep Going :fire:

2 Likes

Its ok friend. I wish you never lose any battle in future, neither in life nor with pmo. Take care friend. :slightly_smiling_face: @rewire_user

3 Likes

I’m totally recovered after todays hard core excercise…

Let’s beat the shit out of pmo …

1483441542-batfleck

5 Likes

@Kaizen can u find me a match with somoene plz

2 Likes

hey brother wanna enter a challenge of 30 days with me? Because @Razz seems to be confused with whom he should be. So you up for it?

3 Likes

yes let’ do it
this my shre code anpvlq

2 Likes