Challenge a companion- ARCHIVED FIGHTS

@saksham3 7 days is good. You in?

1 Like

Yeah! Congrats bro :metal:t2::beers:

Now no turning back.
Just Keep moving forward!:facepunch:

2 Likes

@debellator doesnā€™t matter that you relapsed, no need to be ashamed. It matters you dont submit. I suggest go for a week challenge and stick to it bro. You can do it

1 Like

@_TIGER check in

keep working like a machine :ok_hand:

1 Like

Anyone up for a duel?

1 Like

Ok, add me as your partner 0k8mjn

2 Likes

How many days you wanna challenge?

2 Likes

Brother, you are a monster. 31 is more than my highest recordšŸ˜…, maybe for first time I should challenge with somebody else?

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter what my streak is broā€¦ Im gonna make sure u dont elapse donā€™t worry

2 Likes

Ok, bro. Letā€™s start our 7 day challenge

3 Likes

Alright 7 days it is

2 Likes

2021-01-28T18:30:00Z

Check in :white_check_mark:
Day 16/21

2 Likes

Admin fix 7 day match between @The_wild_perception and @anon93596246

2 Likes

Thanks man. I was ashamed, but my fellow soldiers of fire motivated me :fire::fire: gosh, Iā€™m so grateful for all of yā€™all.

Good to see you back! @BaldMC

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19 just one more day brotherā€¦and we both will defeat this evil PMO in a 10 day challengeā€¦

3 Likes

@Addy brother !! You won this time !!
I am feeling low !!
Urges were from last 7 days but I restricted them !!
Today ,after coming from class , I planned to study 5 hrs straight !! But I have little low mood ! Took some breakfast , and was watching YouTube things went slowly worst !!!:sob: !! I donā€™t want to be in shit again

2 Likes

Feels great to be back man. Wanna get rid of this shit for good and break my highest streak of 2 months. Thanks for having me again.

1 Like

check ināœ…ā€¦

035cd678b21043185248b0f83afd15a4

@Shubh786 tomorrowā€™s the day bro! Weā€™re both gonna get through this winners!

2 Likes

Bro @saksham3 Iam ready for a challenge of 10 days. Are you ready??

Lets kick the shit out of this pmo monster :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes