@debellator bro pls add my name to scoreboard

2 Likes

i added you brother :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the help brother :handshake:

2 Likes

Code e6l930
Together we are strong !!
And yes when we will complete our 28days challenge !! We should look forward to 50 days !!
So 28+50 = 78 days !! .
Small steps makes big difference @_Anuj_A1
Thanks @Kaizen

4 Likes

Brother @neo_150, are you ready for a challenge of 7 days?? Lets do this bro; lets get real serious!

5 Likes

My guys… @Tagore @_TIGER Look at the loser here :smirk:
@Kaizen brother you are a genius :100:

5 Likes

Haha! thanks :pray: :grin::grin:

4 Likes

On day 12th -CS
@rewire_user r u relapsed your streak 200+ days but you was on 4 days when we start ???

3 Likes

@Tagore I challenge you for 7 day :people_wrestling::people_wrestling: can you make it???

3 Likes

@Deep bro did you relapse . What happened to you .please control yourself .Will you please challenge someone

1 Like

Haan bhai 221 days kaise hogaya

3 Likes

I only need to challenge myself. I am stuck in chaser. But I know I will be out from this. Thanks for your concern.

2 Likes

Ok bro keep going man .

2 Likes

Haha Brother @debellator this community is becoming better and better each day. Most people are becoming real serious and guys like you @Kaizen etc play a big role in it. Keep going.
This challenge and @_TIGER’s last man standing are the best we have in the forum right now. Many people benifit a lot from this.

This year is going to be a huge one for us. I strongly believe our lives are about to take a U-turn now. Stay strong; stay together.

Pmo is a thing of the past.

Like children who used in hide in their room when they were afraid we used to hide using pmo. But this is our RESURRECTION! Slow and steady guys; the invincible human will has the power to achieve anything.

7 Likes

Challenge accepted bro @shiva25!!!

You are a courageous and strong man. Lets see who will be the winner. Whatever the fuck happens; even the sky may fall down tomorrow, I won’t give up!
Are you committed 100%??
Ok, lets do this!!!
My sharing code- tn1ii4
Give yours.

2640fe567205eca6-600x338

Bro @Kaizen please announce our challenge. Iam going destroy everything that’s on my fucking way to greatness!!

7 Likes

Yeah brother!! For some days at least, no toxicity, I love it! Newer noFappers are joining and I’m loving the good vibes. Thanks to my dedicated co-admining awesome dudes @Kaizen and @nofapstar123 and all the active participation, this challenge is going awesome too!

3 Likes

I am sry, about that brother @shiva25
I uninstalled the app, so my streak get lost.
But I have in mind, I am on day 12-13.
Brother, I will tell you if I will relapse !

We are not gonna lose brother !
Let’s put our best in it.
You are a really worthy opponent man !
:fire::fire::muscle::fist_right:

3 Likes

@rewire_user are you still challenging @shiva25 ? Or it @Tagore challenging him.

2 Likes

It’s me brother, According to rules one person one challenge !
:sweat_smile::v:
But seems like he has challenged tagore too !
And tagore didn’t knew that he is already in challenge with me !

2 Likes

@Tagore Apologies, looks like there was a confusion. Maybe you could challenge OGs like @neo_150 @strongwillpower @selfconqurer or @Martial_Beast .

@shiva25 your challenge with @rewire_user continues.

@rewire_user please update as soon as possible about any app deletion/steak resetting to avoid confusion. Thanks :smiley:

5 Likes