Challenge a companion- ARCHIVED FIGHTS

:white_check_mark: Check-in
Still going strong thanks to the awesome dedication of my brother @Kaizen Keep going bro!!

4 Likes

I too want to get in this challenge currently I m on day 11, so I AM IN NOW ??

1 Like

@_Anuj_A1 Declare yourself open to challenges, when someone accepts, you can challenge them and enter the challenge.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes ! I DECLARE MYSELF OPEN TO CHALLENGES equals or above 101 DAYS AND IF WE BOTH CROSSED IT I AM HELL OPEN FOR 1000 DAYS, HARD MODE . anyone out there who is up for my challenges , I challenge you to beat me in this fight :zap::zap:

2 Likes

@debellator not as awesome as you are though. :grin:

0a1c2b3ba1a9c5d2b706c72ab05d48d4

Let’s both win this challenge. No reason to stop now. :triumph:

Checking in, Day 8 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Calm down bro! :sweat_smile:
You’re on day 11. Take it easy. Take small steps. If you think that you’ll do 100/1000 days just like that… You’re setting yourself up for sure failure.(I’ve been there myself :sweat_smile:) You have to win day by day.
Just focus on going pmo free for today only. Then do the same thing tommorow. Continue this for 98 more days and you’re at day 100. :smiling_face:

I’m setting your match with @sandey for 28 days. Let’s see you get there first, then we’ll worry about 100.

8 Likes

:crossed_swords: Match Announcement :crossed_swords:

@sandey vs @_Anuj_A1

28 day challenge :stars:

(19 Jan - 16 Feb)

ezgif-5-eab3d9757e1b

5 Likes

I will take this Message as a motivation …thanks for your words

3 Likes

Hey sandey I can’t able to get your sharing code could u provide me that , I would like to follow you, kaizen help me on this bro

3 Likes

A new opportunity to make correct what happened @ayushbantaiji my sharing code is-gqf8dw

3 Likes

Check in
4/21 :white_check_mark:
@debellator bro pls add my name to scoreboard

2 Likes

i added you brother :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the help brother :handshake:

2 Likes

Code e6l930
Together we are strong !!
And yes when we will complete our 28days challenge !! We should look forward to 50 days !!
So 28+50 = 78 days !! .
Small steps makes big difference @_Anuj_A1
Thanks @Kaizen

4 Likes

Brother @neo_150, are you ready for a challenge of 7 days?? Lets do this bro; lets get real serious!

5 Likes

My guys… @Tagore @_TIGER Look at the loser here :smirk:
@Kaizen brother you are a genius :100:

5 Likes

Haha! thanks :pray: :grin::grin:

4 Likes

On day 12th -CS
@rewire_user r u relapsed your streak 200+ days but you was on 4 days when we start ???

3 Likes

@Tagore I challenge you for 7 day :people_wrestling::people_wrestling: can you make it???

3 Likes