Challenge a companion- ARCHIVED FIGHTS (2)

@The_Learner Checking in man!

1 Like

Anybody up for a challenge?

1 Like

I have failed. You win this challenge. Good luck to you, brother. Not much of a challenge from me as I did not make it very far. Hopefully I will find a way to rise through this. Maybe a challenge for 7 days first then another. Any takers?

2 Likes

You are trying, that’s a win in itself. But try to be more ruthless next time

2 Likes

Much appreciated. And absolutely, i can’t keep letting it beat me.

2 Likes

Man, if you want a challenge which will increase the difficulty level step by step, you can look it below :point_down:

2 Likes

I’ll join. I like the idea of earning each badge and focusing on that. The only reason I haven’t joined is I have been doing the gentleman challenge too and didn’t know if it was alright to do both.

2 Likes

I think if you can remember, there’s no reason you can’t do more than one challenge.

2 Likes

Can I join guys?
I want to participate in a challange

1 Like

It lets you know I am still in race.

1 Like

Checking in @The_Learner

1 Like

I want to take part in this challenge it’s my Day 13 Anybody up? Add me if anyone want to join me :handshake: My code is dwtolz.

1 Like

Can anyone tell me the criteria for point awarding system if the challenge is of more than 20 days and less than 40 days and both the challenge doesn’t relapses??

2 Likes

Let’s do a challenge for the whole of remaining part of October.

2 Likes

Yeah. Don’t fall dude.

2 Likes

Let’s track each other in this fight :+1::handshake:

2 Likes

Check the first post of this thread they explained rules how to do this challenge.

1 Like

No criteria is mentioned for 20+ to 40 days challenge if both the people don’t relapse.

1 Like

What’s your sharing code?

2 Likes

In your status, you have written 1 out of 6 phases completed. So how did you divide this no fap into 6 phases?

2 Likes