Challenge a companion- ARCHIVED FIGHTS (2)

Let us do it brother. It seems I have enough momentum this time. And hope you will gain momentum too.

1 Like

Ok Let’s Go.
Will be honest & will update as soon as I get time. Becoz i have a pretty busy weekend ahead. Hope you understand bro.

2 Likes

Anyone want a challenge for 30 days?

2 Likes

Yeah, but from 1st October since my challenge will complete on 30th with @Duran

4 Likes

Very well, that works out as my streak will be building to a point where I have failed around that time. It is my hope that we both complete the 30 days and continue to succeed. I accept your offer.

3 Likes

No worries Bro. Just update whenever you get time.

2 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark:
Day 1 & 2
Going good , social work field don’t let me jerk :joy: I get tired & get a nice sleep at night :zzz:.

2 Likes

Checking in bro. Still didn’t fap. What about you?

Fell down out of a sudden. You win. :+1:

2 Likes

@Duran we are about to complete our challenge. It was a honour fighting alongside someone like you who didn’t give in and kept fighting. We both maintained our streak so there ain’t a single winner this time. But true victory is not about defeating someone but improving ourselves and fulfilling the purpose with which we did the challenge which looks like both of us did as best as we can.

5 Likes

8days on counter. Gl

2 Likes

I am still on bro. Checking in.

Congratulation @prince_king!
Our challenge has came to a conclusion like this and I’m also glad that there are warriors like you here who don’t give up, don’t back down and fight with his best. I wish you healthy life and a healty mind to enjoy the good and accept the challenges that brought upon by life. Those are all opportunities to grow and change for the better!
All the best to you!

5 Likes

I remember you were saying you don’t want to count the number of days anymore. So, what’s next for you? Will you distance yourself from this app?

3 Likes

I made goals for the rest of the year and I try to turn my focus towards those. My time on the app already declined a lot in the second half of the month. It wasn’t really intentional, it’s just I don’t felt the need to come here.

I honestly think that counting days and being active on these topics is counterproductive after a certain time because it brings us back to the topic of ■■■■. So while I don’t plan to separate myself from the app, I don’t plan to be active here.

6 Likes

Checking in 1st October, brother. We’ve got this!

1 Like

Our challenge is for the whole month?

1 Like

That works for me if it works for you. I originally called for 30 days and October has 31 but it makes no difference to me.

1 Like

Yeah, 1 day doesn’t make a huge difference if the challenge is of 30 days. Let’s just do it for the whole of October.

1 Like

What’s your sharing code?

1 Like