Challenge a Companion 2 đŸ€ș

Sorry bro, I can’t. I am way too busy with work these days. Running a group is a huge task and I don’t want to take this responsibility if I can’t do it properly.

Current Streak -57 days.
Sharing code - daaf29

1 Like

Hello bro I have added you together we will get through this.

Here’s my sharing code - uhniyl

1 Like

Sharing code ccaazh
I want to participate of this challenge.

Well i didn’t relapse I’m still good

2 Likes

@selfconqurer my strong brother. I was sure both of us will win this together. Congratulations man. Your energy and enthusiasm is great. Keep going like this.

5 Likes

I am done dude. I am a loser. I relapsed.

2 Likes

Thanks bro @Tagore , it is you who also helped me to get on track, today literally I was searching for some stuff on YouTube and (there were no urges but still) slowly things were getting really out of hand but I remeberd you what face will I show to this community, you, great friends that I have here who understand my pain, brothers who trust me and whome I trust and the promise I made that no matter what, I will not go back to my old life, this is a life and death situation, I will not let it rule over me again, and most importantly, how desperate I was to get up to here all my pain and suffering will go in vain, and I will be fooled having nothing in hand, all the benefits gone and getting stuck in that trap again, these all reasons helped me a lot, thank you, my brothers, and developers who have done this amazing job!! We are gonna do this together

8 Likes

I am on day 37 now. I won’t give up

5 Likes

Great words brother @selfconqurer. I think everyone should read this post. This kind of attitude gives you a lot of power. Iam Grateful to have you too man. Iam so happy with my life now. This ■■■■ was the number 1 enemy that halted our growth and greatness. Now that it is gone, the shame, regret, pain etc are gone. There is only imporvement happening in my life. I’ll there with you bro. Till the end of this journey.
@TheFinalFrontier get back up bro. You are going through a hard time I believe. You are a man who had 3 digits streak before. You can do this. Strong companions are here for you, always.

5 Likes

Man I don’t know if I should continue or quit. I know I am capable of more. I don’t want to make false promises again as I did before.

4 Likes

Please never call yourself loser, there are enough people out there who is ready to call you that. You might be in hell, you have relapsed, it is true, its just that, you have relapsed. Nothing more, nothing less. This time, urges took the better of you. Never call yourself loser, brother.

8 Likes

Bounce back bro, like never before. Take one day at a time. Just today ensure this fact you end it in a positive note.

6 Likes

@TheFinalFrontier bro, keep small goals first. Reach 3 days. Promise in the forum that you’ll reach 3 days whatever happens. Start a diary if you want. It helps a lot since everyone keeps an eye on what you are doing. Get disciplined. Be ready to take the pain that withdrawals give. Without struggle and hardship nothing can be achieved bro

8 Likes

Any challenger!!! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

At your service @_TIGER ,
My sharing code: 7x7o71
So let’s have a 2 weeks challenge, what do you think?

1 Like

Yes man, today is 15 th June so we will complete the June. My sharing code uv0i08

1 Like

Hey guys
 we can take our challenges here. Though the admin won’t able to announce but we can personally take challenges.

2 Likes

@Peter1505 I challenge you for 10 days.

2 Likes

Ok challenge accepted.

2 Likes