Challenge a Companion 2 šŸ¤ŗ

ya bro @The_virtuoso , yesterday i was in a state of mind, to deviate from the path, but thanks to the createor, he gave me strength, to stay on the right path. These challenges helps us to understand ourselves, & tackle situations, which we are afraid of.
Thanks @neo_150 , for creating these challenges.
& @The_virtuoso ,looking forward for a longer match, after this one is done. Keep going bro, & pray the same for me:)

6 Likes

@wijMAN I am happy to hear you stayed strong. Wouldnā€™t have wanted to win alone. This has been my first matchā€¦and I must say it was worthwhileā€¦you are a worthy competitorā€¦keep fighting on! I will keep you in my prayers brother. @neo_150 you are doing amazing work! Canā€™t wait for the next season.:muscle:t5:

4 Likes

Congratulations :man_dancing: :partying_face: :dancer:

@The_virtuoso and @wijMAN Both are WINNERS. :clap: :handshake:

Match details:

5 Likes

All of you guys, Stay strong. your challenge is ending tomorrow :muscle:

3 Likes

My brother @wijMAN is a fighter indeed! :handshake: Very happy that it was a draw. Thanks @neo_150 and I hope you have plans for another season after this one cause at the moment we canā€™t face off with anyone else. Itā€™s really helping guys here to be motivated and keep on track.

4 Likes

there are other challenges too broā€¦ with very good concept, EVEN WITH A CONSEQUENCE IF YOU RELAPSE.

A challenge named ā€œ0 masturbationā€ is started by @Adioz today, I am Co-Admin there.

also another challenge started for June by @Tagore, also others challenges are there with good ideas.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on other challenges.:ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

I m happy too, that we did it together. & letā€™s continue doing it for our own good, & to become a betterself.

1 Like

Hey i lost. @anon15901281 You win.

2 Likes

ā€œTouchĆ©ā€
@neo_150, our match is over.

1 Like

Challenge for another 15 days ?

@Danielito and I @Aslan we both relapsed at day 5, nothing was planned though. @neo_150 please do update it.
@Danielito brother looking forward next challenge with you if youā€™re ready, and this time we will complete itā€¦

This time I surpassed my last streak, it was Day 11
And now it was Day 13 (highest so far)
Again standing in this journey to break my longest streak
Feeling good this time just because now I know I can do it!

Thanks to @neo_150 for motivation during my last relapse, it helped me a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: :partying_face: :dancer: :man_dancing: :man_dancing:

@anon15901281 Is the WINNER

Match details:

2 Likes

Ok Brother, I am sorry to say this but you both have lost the challenges.

UPDATE

:point_up_2: You can see ongoing matches and concluded matches here :point_up_2:

2 Likes

@_TIGER and @vishalsinghadvā€¦ please report about your Streak.

@Karan050 and @zackyboeyā€¦ Please report about your challenge

1 Like

@neo_150 15 days. Kaise aur kahan update karte he?

2 Likes

Anyone up for a 50-300 days challenge?

Anyone would like to duel for 18 days?

I am up for itā€¦
18 days! @TheWindWaker

2 Likes