Challenge a Companion 2 🤺

Yeah,brotha!!! I think it could be ,because of forcing…Take it at a slow phase,once a time…Try reading ‘atomic habits’ .It might help u understand about replacing habits and keeping it on course…Also try dopamine detox

2 Likes

Today, I decided to wake up at 5 AM daily, before the rising of mighty Sun! That time works like magic for me. I will deploy this weapon now. Today, I also took a break from daily tasks and even meditation. Instead, I heard and watched hours of positive downloaded youtube videos to fill my mind with strength and to go deeply to touch fundamental cause of suffering.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Announcement

@sk11 Vs @walterwhite007
14 Days challenge

9 May to 23 May

#keep eyes on each other counter!!!
#best of luck to both of guys!!! :v:

5 Likes

Announcement

@Forerunner Vs @simion
14 Days challenge

9 May to 23 May

download

#keep eyes on each other counter!!!
#best of luck to both of guys!!! :v:

5 Likes

I’m seth rollins tho​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hello guys… this challenge group admin @sikandar2907 is not here…when he will come he will update scoreboard.

Also after him @Adioz took responsibilty of announcements but right now he is going through some tough times… so Y’day I made announcements so that we can use this challenge season 2… only 1 month left in the ending of this season ( 7 june 2020)… so it is our responsibilty to make this season successfull.

This group has helped me a lot… I made use of that tough challenger inside me becoz of this group. So continue your nofap journey and use that challenger inside you.

So I want to say… now I will post about on going matches and I will try my best to update announcements too… but if due to some reason I will fail to do so… then please make your match announcements by yourself (but I am 90% sure that i will do it as well)… and I will update on going matches posts time to time.
#stay strong #challenger community

5 Likes

CONCLUDED MATCHES :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch:

• Neo_150 :facepunch: Vs Sans :x: ( 9th May to 18th May)

• Martial_Beast :facepunch: Vs Mazerunner :x: (22nd April to 22nd May)

• Murshid :facepunch: Vs Josephvt :x: ( 14th May to 28 May)

• Sk11 :facepunch: Vs Walterwhite007 :x: (9th May to 23rd May)

• Martial_Beast :facepunch: Vs TheWindWaker :x: (17th May to 26th May)

• NetworkUnavailable :facepunch: Vs Dreamnofapforlife :x: (15th May to 24th May)

• Neo_150 :facepunch: Vs TrueMuslim :x: (13th May to 22nd May)

• Brahmachari_17 :white_check_mark: Vs saksham3 :white_check_mark: :handshake: (11th May to 20th May)

• Selfconqurer :white_check_mark: Vs Celibate1 :white_check_mark: :handshake: (11th May to 20th May)

• Saim :facepunch: Vs Murshid :x: (19th May to 1st June)

• Peter1505 :facepunch: Vs Sans :x: (18th May to 1st June)

• Simion :facepunch: Vs Forerunner :x: ( 9th May to 23rd May)

• Neo_150 :facepunch: Vs Murshid :x: (23rd May to 7th June)

• Aapoorv75 :white_check_mark: Vs Kaizen :white_check_mark: :handshake: ( 9th May to 24th May)

• Orelpa :white_check_mark: Vs Deadpoolgupta :white_check_mark: :handshake: (15th May to 24th May)

• SelfConqurer :facepunch: Vs Saksham3 :x: (22nd May to 7th June)

• Taroge :white_check_mark: Vs Reborn4 :white_check_mark: :handshake: ( 13th May to 27th May)

• Peter1505 :facepunch: Vs Saim :x: (24th May to 7th June)

• Aapoorv75 :facepunch: Vs LukeMouree :x: (27th May to 7th June)

• The_virtuoso :white_check_mark: Vs wijMAN :white_check_mark: :handshake: (23rd May to 1st June)

• TheWindWaker :facepunch: Vs WalterWhite007 :x: (20th May to 2nd June)

• Aslan :x: Vs Danielito :x: (29 May to 7 June)

• Tiger :white_check_mark: Vs Vishalsinghadv :white_check_mark: :handshake: (24th May To 2nd June)

• Karan050 :white_check_mark: Vs Zackyboey ---- (4th May to 3rd June)

• Ashu321 :white_check_mark: Vs Cubenix :white_check_mark: :handshake: (11th March to 7th June)

• Brahmachari_17 :white_check_mark: Vs TheFinalFrontier — (22nd May to 7th June)

• Neo_150 :white_check_mark: Vs Simion :white_check_mark: :handshake: (24th May to 7th June)

• Orelpa —Vs Kaizen :white_check_mark: (26th May to 7th June)

• DeadpoolGupta — Vs Babi---- (27th May to 7th June)

• NewOne :white_check_mark: Vs Weir— (29 May to 7 June)

• Tagore :white_check_mark: Vs Selfconqurer :white_check_mark: :handshake: (29 May to 7 June)

7 Likes

Thank you very much brother for the effort

5 Likes

@celibate1 Man 30 days is a little too much… Would you like a challenge for 10 days?

3 Likes

Sure I am fine with 10days. Let’s start

1 Like

Anyone up for a 10days challenge with me?

My current streak : 61 days
My highest streak : 61 and still counting…

My sharing code : vt9fry
Send me yours also.

3 Likes

Congratulations🎉 @Tagore, we both completed our 15 days challenge!

4 Likes

Announcement

@selfconqurer Vs @celibate1
10 Days challenge

11 May to 20 May

Screenshot_2020-05-10-15-33-18-1

#keep eyes on each other counter.
All the best guys… I wish you both celebrate together on 20 may.

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada::clap: for Completing 15days challenge :smiley:

@Brahmachari_17 and @Tagore

:love_you_gesture: :man_cartwheeling: Celebrate :man_dancing: :firecracker:

6 Likes

Anyone ready for a man to man challenge of 15 days?
My sharing code - tn1ii4
Courageous ones accept and send me yours. Lets do this.

3 Likes

Hi @neo_150!

I am also having a challenge! See post number #392 to which there was a reply #395: a challenge from May 4 to May 14. Please include my name in the ongoing matches too. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry brother… i missed that… actually I looked up upto last announcement made by @Adioz … he did not announced your match officially…

But according to me… this is the mistake of @Kaizen becoz he accepted your challenge on 4th may… then again he accepted challenge of @aapoorv75. May be he did not know the rules.

You can understand brother… admin of this group is not here… we can consider this type of problem.

Now brother @saksham3 please accept any of the challenge from @Brahmachari_17 or @Tagore.

Both of them are very strong contender.
What do you say brother?

6 Likes

Hi @neo_150!

It’s alright my friend. No need to say sorry! You guys are maintaining this forum by devoting your precious time - that’s more than enough for us. Thank you!

Lets fix my match against @Brahmachari_17 then! I am ready for the ten days challenge. :grinning:

Warm Wishes
Saksham

4 Likes

@neo_150 I didn’t read up the rules, so it’s totally my fault, sorry.

@saksham3 there’s still 3 days left to my “unofficial” challenge, so you better not relapse. :wink:

4 Likes

Send me your sharing code

Mine is vt9fry

1 Like