Celebrate day 30

Community get up community, today I am celebrating a 30 day, a whole month of nofap challenge.

Thanks community it was really not easy to achieve such a result without a support of y.
OMG 30 days, I had never achieve such a count.
My brain is less excited with girls pub in TV or Facebook. I try every time to see less private part from the opposite sex.
I am only focusing of improving my physical aspect, thanks to bodybuilding and intensiv workout, I was able to find new ways to get that a out of dopamine that my brain need.
Imagine today I was happy to do extrem exhausting workout with Dumbell for 2 hours without tiredness and much repetition. Old addiction is dead, new one is growing up.

You know what’s inside my mind, I want that the girls admire my body and wish to be able to speak with me like the same way when I was younger fapfap addicted, I only hoped to speak with any girl.

Thanks community to make it happen and for deliberation and getting freedom from Bad habits.
Get up Bro and keep strong.
I will never, I will never say never
I will fight for ever

5 Likes

Continue in your steady steps with what makes you feel safe through your good habits now, there is no time to retreat, feel the joy of what you have joy, continue and do not look behind you except to change what you want, enough blame the past and we all support every time and every while .

Be Happy

Nothing can stop you now, have fun and never stop learning and always get out of the ordinary .

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.