Cause Of a Wet Dream

:cold_sweat: Wet Dreams/Nightfall/nocturnal emissions
I have an explanation for it. I am explaining this phenomenon with the help of an example.
There is a Water Tank. We are filling it with water. There comes a time when the tank will become full and it can not keep more. Hence it will overflow.
Now Sperms are made from food we eat. There is a limit that our body can eat and make use of the food. If you eat more than our full capacity. The excess energy which food will give will be thrown out of the body in the form of a Wetdream.

:small_blue_diamond:Precautions to avoid a Wetdream

1. Eat less in dinner.
  2. Eat according to hunger and do not overeat just because of tasty food.
  3. Avoid spicy food and Hot Milk in dinner.
  4. Do Excercise and Running.

:small_orange_diamond:There is no problem if the semen discharges in a wet dream on its own four times in a month, but you must not discharge it intentionally with masturbation. That is a mistake. That is like committing suicide. All this is the result of eating odd things.

:skull_and_crossbones: Generaly a wet dream is linked with some sexual nature of dreams and after a wetdream a Nofapper is most vunerable to a RELAPSE.
Hence, the next day we must not indulge in sexual daydreaming and should avoid thoughts of such dreams.
We should remain pure as we didnt did it intentionaly.

Remember Why we choose This lifestyle of Gods…i mean do not doubt yourself for a second. Come to your senses :smile:
Thanks.

5 Likes

thanks @anon66785751 for clearing the doubts !!
i drink cold milk everyday before going to sleep at night ., is that ok??

1 Like

Wet dreams aren’t the only way your body gets rid of excess semen. Your body also reabsorbs your semen.

4 Likes

Avoid Milk in night.
Milk is an animal product. It gives hugh amount of energy to us.
If you cant do enough excercise in evening then avoid milk.
@udi

You are wrong my friend, if having warm milk is the problem then it will easily resolved but it is not so. Don’t give in to misconceptions and myths

3 Likes

@aakregilus
Whats your explanation for a Wet dream ?

when u stop having lustful thoughts when u see a girl/woman then u gonna have lesser amount of wet dreams!
stay in monk mode
#stop staring at boobs , asses n thats it!

1 Like

internet typically describes it as a normal orgasm. You have an erotic dream, you maybe press your dick against the sheet and there it goes.
But there is no real proof so it can be anything. Also, some people say that diet influences their amount of wet dreams.

I guess it is also a bit your mental condition. If you’re absolutely in need of a sexual relation ship I guess you could have more wet dreams

6 Likes

I have wet dreams more than anyone else I know. I had 7 last month! Thankfully I’m on my longest streak without one almost 2 weeks now so it DOES balance out after doing NoFap for long enough even for someone like me.

Maybe I can share some of my thoughts on wet dreams. I think you’re in the right area with a few of your points resurgent, especially with the eating less at dinner time.

I eat a large breakfast and a large lunch and a small dinner. That is because if I am digesting food when I go to bed then my sleep is going to be worse quality and I have a higher likelihood of waking up in the middle of the night. THIS is what leaves ME vulnerable to wet dreams.

If I wake up in the night several times then I must go back to sleep each time correct? Well, as many of you probably already know, the best way to start lucid dreaming is when you wake up in the morning to go back to sleep straight away. I have studied lucid dreaming so that’s why I know this connection. This is an important connection to remember in regards to wet dreams.

If wet dreams are anything, they are almost always enticing, visceral, real-feeling correct? One could even say they feel more lucid than the average dream. So if this is the case then maybe we are unintentionally practising the first techniques of lucid dreaming at the same time as trying to do NoFap and this combination is leaving us open to wet dreams.

This is why I think you are in the right area with some of your points resurgent, milk and dairy before bed are renowned for provoking more lucid dreams. And if I eat a big dinner then I am restless at night because my body is digesting not resting. The result here is I wake up and fall back asleep many times.

And in my lucid dreaming book one of the main beginner techniques to start lucid dreaming as I mentioned previously is to fall back asleep right after you wake up. So you see where I’m going with This, if you continuously are waking up and falling back asleep due to poor sleep hygiene then you will be doubling and tripling your chance of lucid dreaming.

Then I ask You, what is the first thing a man doing a NoFap streak is going to want to think about in a lucid, vivid dream where they can make anything happen? There is very little willpower in the dream world, our defenses are down because our subconscious mind rules in this domain so our conscious mind is too weak to stand up for what we want.

This is why I wet dream, and I do it a lot usually. So I know why I wet dream maybe that isn’t relevant to other people but I thought I’d share what my experience of it is :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks bro. For sharing.
@petrassib

1 Like

I had 2 west dreams in a row last week soo tiring

Did it take away your powers ?
@nagate

It neutralises them about 50%. It’s like it restarts your counter to 0, but only for one half of the benefits. Keeping the other half of the benefits is still really good. And the neutralised half comes back over the next few weeks same as it would normally. That’s the best answer I can give @anon66785751

EDIT: Just to clarify, several wet dreams in a short space of time still only affect the same 50%. You can wet dream a shit load but you still retain half of the benefits that are not influenced by wet dreams. Thats my experience of it.

3 Likes

I was worried I was going to be drained of the wet dream I had an hour ago. Thanks for the informative post and self experience. Helped me 1000x better than google. I haven’t experienced any drowsiness yet so I think I should be fine cause it was only one nocturnal emission.

1 Like

I had like 4wet dreams 2 in a row in these 26 days of nofap ! and all those are because of waking up in morning and going back to sleep right away! I didnt knew that i was lucid dreaming
untill @petrassib describe it so damn correctly , thanks brother
So i was lucid dreaming a hell lot but this time if i wake up in early morning , i will try to wake up right away!

2 Likes

@anon66785751 is right i guess. I was on 21 days hard mode srreak. One night i had some pastries n coke just before sleep. And the next day i had a wet dream. From that day urges started to become high tide and on day 24 i got sink in em. :cry::cry:

1 Like

Wetdreams suggest that you have unconscious desire to make love even your conscious mind doesnt have or conscious or bedsheets triggered to sensitive area to release or capacity of storage completely fulled & your body needs to plush it out make space for semen. It’s good to have wetdreams because It makes genital more sensitive & have more pleasure when you make love & ease yourself. Wetdreams helps keep you good levels of testosterone. Let me explain how . When someone (male) masturbate his testosterone levels raise by 45% because that person has space to produce semen & his testicles produces testosterone together. Your food can also effects semen quality & quantity specifically coffee & any substance which are included good amount of caffeine. You can not control wetdreams because it’s natural. You dont have to worry, your mind will do what is good for your body. Make sure get enough sleep according to your age &health& work
:sweat::sweat::sweat:

1 Like

True man, less intake of heavy meals at night is best to avoid, when I was starting my no fap journey, I noticed quite often that, after 7 days or so, I would have wet dreams. You did a great inference about, the water tank. Also, I would like to add that, wet dreams mostly depends on our subconscious mind, which is in a way dependent upon our activities that we perform on a daily basis. I noticed that, more I stopped thinking about erotic things, I noticed that my frequency of wet dreams decreased.

1 Like

You made a good point. May i have your code to keep up with your progress brother ?