Casper's Journey

I will document my journey within the dragon’s den, navigating challenges, inner conflicts, and personal growth. With a commitment to consistency and self-improvement, I encourage anyone to venture alongside me.

Planner:

• Stretch/Exercise
  • Cook lunch/dinner
  • Continue programming
  • Complete daily journal
  • Sleep by 22:00
14 Likes

Hey brother!
Which language you programming in?
Btw good initiative, best of luck!

3 Likes

Day one: completed; I didn’t experience many urges.

2 Likes

Good morning! I primarily use Python, but it depends on the project. Anyways, thank you for the kind words!

3 Likes

Good to hear that. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Day two: completed; I am experiencing sexual frustration.

3 Likes

Day three: completed; sleeping becomes a struggle, with my urges haunting me until midnight.

3 Likes

Day four: completed; It is difficult to maintain focus.

3 Likes

Day five: failed; relapsed due to sexual frustration, temptation, and a disrupted sleep schedule. I am disappointed, but I remain optimistic.

Possible solutions:

• meditation during daytime to reduce frustrations
  • hot shower before bedtime for a sleepier body
  • exercise more often during urges to alleviate them
1 Like

Day one: completed; I am experiencing severe urges.

2 Likes

Day two: completed; things are slightly more structured than before.

1 Like

Day three: completed; I am finally sleeping on time

3 Likes

Day four: failed; accidentally, I came across an inappropriate advertisement. As my urges became overwhelming, I deliberately searched for explicit content. Regretfully, I did not attempt to alleviate my temptations by exercising. Instead, I continued and experienced pure apathy.

Possible solutions:

• decrease YouTube consumption and rely on Spotify or Apple podcast instead
3 Likes

Hey brother ive just come across your journey and im proud of what im seeing so far! Despite a few set backs you are able to address the problem and make a plan to overcome it! Very inspiring as im starting my journey as well. Best of luck to you! :muscle:

4 Likes

I am delighted to hear that, thanks! It’s motivating to know that we’re both on a adventure, and I hope you succeed!

2 Likes

Day one: failed; I feel humiliated and I don’t have the courage to elaborate further.

Possible solution:

• turn off internet connection until it’s needed
2 Likes

Dont feel humiliated brother, we are human and susceptible to temptation. Every failure is an opportunity to learn and become stronger than temptation, and you WILL emerge from this battle stronger than ever before. I know it! :muscle:

3 Likes

I truly appreciate the encouragement, and I won’t let you down!

1 Like

Day one: completed; onwards from here.

2 Likes

Day two: completed; still going

2 Likes