Can't Fight Urges

I am on a really sad part of my rewire journey. I am not able to achieve even 30 days of nofap. My highest streak in 2019 is 13 days. The most irritating thing is whenever I am alone at my house, I feel urges which I believe I can fight but I end up fapping again. I don’t even wait for a minute to think about my streak and if I do I usually give in to the promise of instant pleasure. I remember my first streak of 54 days, I want to achieve that number again.

Well to summarise, nofap is a journey of ups and downs, and I’m on the down side of my graph.

Name : Agrim Puriya
Sharing Code : 497so9
Current streak : 0
Highest streak : 54

images

5 Likes

Agrim, don’t be too hard on yourself, you’re 15! I can tell you that there’s grown men in these forums who lack the will power to make it to 13 or 54 days! The fact that you’re even aware of NF at 15 honestly amazes me.

You’re destined for great things, just keep trying and I’m certain you’ll reach your goal. It’s OK to fail, that is how we learn.

Keep up the good work my young brother!

12 Likes

Atleast you know what is best for you… surely one day you will acquire the courage to make it happen.

You are 15 … You are the luckiest person on this planet. I envy you… because You know the one thing that is so important right now in this world. While the world is full of misery and pain. You have the perfect oppurtunity to LEAD this army of hopeless people.

5 Likes

Thank you @courageous and @BenX

4 Likes

Bro keep calm… Keep your mind with you

I envy your wisdom at this age. Sometimes I wish that I knew about nofap in my teens.
You know your destination. Study about your relapse psychology. Work out the loopholes. Identify your triggers. AND THEN RISE UP.

2 Likes

Agreed 100% im 40 and still battling. I wish i had this support app back then.

4 Likes

You shouldn’t be too hard on yourself. I mean, you’re 15 AND YOU ARE A FREAKIN HIGHSCHOOLER!!! WHILST I CAN NEVER GET BACK WHAT’S LOST BECAUSE OF MY STUPIDITY AND THOSE PEOPLE!!!

I might be selfish, but I just wish God would be generous enough to bring back my great high school moments before the bullies+shitty PMO habit SHATTER IT ALL!!!

I SERIOUSLY ENVY YOU WHO STILL HAVE MYRIADS OF CHANCES TO OBTAIN SUCH BLESSINGS FROM GOD LIKE EXPERIENCING HIGH-SCHOOL ROMANCE, EXPERIENCING THE GLORY OF ACHIEVING YOUR OWN WORKS WITH GOD’S HELP, AND MANY OTHER MYRIADS OF CHANCES TO CREATE SOMETHING INNOVATIVE.

Whilst I got none. NONE!!! NONE OF IT!!! IT’S GONE FOREVER!!!

SO WHY SO SAD OVER THIS NONSENSE OF “I AM NOT ABLE TO ACHIEVE THIS AND THAT BLA BLA BLA…”??? YOUR SUFFERING IS NOTHING COMPARED TO MINE!!! YOU STILL HAVE THOUSANDS OF CHANCES, WHILST I LOST ALL MY HIGHSCHOOL CHANCES!!! AND I REGRETTED IT. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I. CHOOSE. TO. BE. A. FREAKIN. COWARD. Gosh, I’m sorry for being angry but… you just don’t understand real disappointment… just like everyone else I knew.

Sadness is completely nothing to the strangling presence of real depression of reality. I dare you to change my mind.