Can you give me any tips on quitting?

Just like the title suggests, I need advices from you guys. I know that most of you have been in this journey for quite some time already that’s why I want to know what you guys did and didn’t do to succeed.

1 Like

I just did one thing: Stop watching P and stop touching my D

2 Likes

Read the book EasyPeasy. That was critical in my success so far.

2 Likes

Reading “Freedom Model” and “EasyPeasy”

Wanting to be free, and wanting it to be simple.

I think you’ve got to cut through the myths and without trying to give up pmo, see if its actually making you happy.

It’s very simple, is pmo good?
What I try not to do is get ideological and by that I mean, I don’t do challenges, make vows, or make up too many ideas, but be autonomous about whether it’s good for me or not.

4 Likes

Tbh when my mind is just focusing on life I have no issues regarding pmo, peek and what not.

Just keep things simple and never look back. But we try to make this simple thing complicated. Lost quite a big streaks of mine because of stupidity, not gonna do it again.

3 Likes

2 Likes

An Interview with Mark Scheeren.
He’s spent 28 years studying addiction, and working on the project since he was 19.
This video is 6 years old, when he was 47 - I can’t believe it’s been there all this time and I never came across it.

He’s the youngest of 12, son of a counsellor, who saw his siblings go into rehab, AA, and eventually himself.

It’s a real fascinating listen and really worth the time to listen.

"When people read the book, they are astounded! Totally astounded, because in the end they realise ‘my god, I really am the one in control of all of this, even when I feel out of control, -that even That, is a construct’ "

1 Like

What’s this book’s title bro? I want to read it too…

1 Like

Freedom Model for addiction :+1:

1 Like

Another great book about addiction and the role and mechanisms of dopamine in it is called “Dopamine Nation” by Dr. Anna Lembke.

1 Like