Can I Talk to you?

Hey I just relapsed twice in the morning and ended my 14 days streak , Although I was not that sad , but to make things worse my result came I got 16th position out of 25 …Moreover my brother taunted me , and he got first time above 80 out of 100 lol so he taunting more.
Although I never taunted him when I got above 90 in past 3 years …HE IS ALWAYS COMPETING WITH ME , IDIOTIC FELLOW.

I’m feeling like I’m useless , I will not be a success , but my brother will be .
Just wanted to tell u my feelings.

3 Likes

Your feelings are fake. You compete with yourself not him, whatever he says. So start again and keep improving yourself every moment.

4 Likes

Take this with humility. You will do better next time.

2 Likes

Nah, don’t give a damn about it. No one should harass someone because of short streak, it’s useless and stupid. If everyone did it, look how bullied I would be. You see that problem is his, not yours. So why should you be caring?

2 Likes

“Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today” by Jordan B Peterson

4 Likes

Bro he’s your brother. It’s okay. He may taunt you, but he cares for you, right?
It’s okay bro. I can relate. Even now I’m on a < 1 day streak and it’s hard after so many days :slightly_frowning_face:
But when you face a difficulty, its your moment. To cry out against how life is unfair, because trust me, it is, or to show those people who’s boss.

1 Like

Obviously I love my brother and he also love me more than me …
Sometimes he makes too much angry , like he did few hours ago and sometimes I also
But there is no jealousy from each other, sometimes we taunt each other lol , but this time it really pissed me of , as i cant tell the reason coz of which I got low grades

2 Likes

See bro, @Dean_Ambrose
I have lot of experience from my past life.
My parents also compare me with other high rankers (and still doing the same) they will do till the their last breath. Because they care about us.
What’s more important is skill we learn either in school or college that helps us to get placed in best company.
In schooling they test our memory power.
But sometimes we miss physical sports in order to score high in class. College days are just detailed study of subject we learned in school. But in college we should get serious about our career direction otherwise whole college years will be waste.

When your brother teases you you can say(but I don’t recommend) there are many graduates came from Howard University or top univeesities they still doing job under a man(elon musk) who don’t even got graduation degree.
This is just an example. But I don’t recommend to do this.
This is only to understand the value of certification and skills we have.

1 Like