Can I Talk to you?

Hey I just relapsed twice in the morning and ended my 14 days streak , Although I was not that sad , but to make things worse my result came I got 16th position out of 25 …Moreover my brother taunted me , and he got first time above 80 out of 100 lol so he taunting more.
Although I never taunted him when I got above 90 in past 3 years …HE IS ALWAYS COMPETING WITH ME , IDIOTIC FELLOW.

I’m feeling like I’m useless , I will not be a success , but my brother will be .
Just wanted to tell u my feelings.

3 Likes

Your feelings are fake. You compete with yourself not him, whatever he says. So start again and keep improving yourself every moment.

4 Likes

Take this with humility. You will do better next time.

2 Likes

Nah, don’t give a damn about it. No one should harass someone because of short streak, it’s useless and stupid. If everyone did it, look how bullied I would be. You see that problem is his, not yours. So why should you be caring?

2 Likes

“Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today” by Jordan B Peterson

4 Likes

Bro he’s your brother. It’s okay. He may taunt you, but he cares for you, right?
It’s okay bro. I can relate. Even now I’m on a < 1 day streak and it’s hard after so many days :slightly_frowning_face:
But when you face a difficulty, its your moment. To cry out against how life is unfair, because trust me, it is, or to show those people who’s boss.

1 Like

Obviously I love my brother and he also love me more than me …
Sometimes he makes too much angry , like he did few hours ago and sometimes I also
But there is no jealousy from each other, sometimes we taunt each other lol , but this time it really pissed me of , as i cant tell the reason coz of which I got low grades

2 Likes