Can blockerx be uninstalled ! is it worth to buy it

ans plz,
about blocker x app

Biggest blocker is your mind. Meditate daily. Having said that there are many guys who have used blocker X and reported that it really works. I haven’t used it myself so cannot say anything about the free or premium version of the same.

2 Likes

Nothing is worthy unless you have self controlled. Because it’s your mind who will search for loopholes and find a way to entertain.
A small story.
Well, I never purchased anything in internet but I can tell you one thing from my childhood, I used to crack software and applications with some tools and by finding loopholes. Starting from school days, blocking systems to college library by downloading movies and pirated softwares(banned content some other times) I used to find proxy sites and Bypass the route. Sometimes shutting down all of the students internet and accessing Class lecturerer pendrive, to steal PPT. Everyone used to think, I am good at programing and always been a centre of attraction (i loved that :D) .Accessing por* site was piece of cake for me once back. Apparently i got addicted for a long 15yrs. But some point of my life, I realised, I missed most important thing which was necessary at that time ( Instead of coding, I used to spend most of the time in this unethical stuff) ultimately never used in my career. Now I don’t regret but it’s just a good lesson learnt in my life. Now slowly trying my best to overcome this. Productivity comes when we have self controll.(I know I started lecturing. Sorry for that)
Let’s assume you brought a blocker,you get intense feeling to see something. what will you do? Just think!

If you know how to install and use the blocker,I bet the same person knows how to bypass it. Now you decide whether it’s worthy or not?
Whatever I said that may not applicable for you, It’s just my thoughts and experience.

2 Likes

@anon25497833
awseome ,u are talented guy.
i ve use kaspersky safe kids & blocker by blocking sites .
but i bypassed both .
ive tried trial version of blockerx .i really found it helpful .
i know there may be a way to bypass it but i dont want to know.
actually this is not the matter of blocking .
there are many factors that are involved in overcoming addiction
1- paying money for buying app
2- not available ,— no consume.
3- for gaining self control .
in initial months we need help ,it may be in a form of some blocker app or accountalbility partner who can check you all the time.
after some months urges & flashes reduce .
so it becomes easy to live a nopmo life without any app.
the main route cause of our destruction is smart phone but we cant stop using it bcz its a necessity of our lives.
but we ve to use technology wisely & carefully.
many of us accidently got trapped in this addiction while surfing on internet.
we are first generation who is exposed to adult content .

1 Like

I agree except the first line :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

never underestimate yourself …

1 Like

Okay Bro… :muscle:

1 Like