Can Anyone Elaborate about Binaural Beats

I discovered Binaural Beats And Magically it Reduced my addictive urges.
Can Anyone tell me about it in detail .
Have anyone experienced it?

1 Like

@JonSnow001 bro… Can you tell me about this?

1 Like

Yeah brother, I basically use it for meditation sometimes.
You were able to defeat urges using that because you were completely focused to your senses or the sound.
I don’t know much about it but it helps in improving Focus.

1 Like

I have an app which Have a category of overcoming Addiction . Today I have a sheer urge and I listened for 10 minutes…
Literally it worked for me

That’s a good sign brother, You should do it everytime.
Whatever it is which is helping you, You should just follow it religiously.
Also, RC app too has an urge button when you click it, basically it too plays some kind of binaury beats which will help you to meditate.

1 Like

I deleted RC app… It has a great app but I’m using now only on forum…
I obsessed with timer which give me extra pressure and overthinking… Now I don’t care about day… I Just have a app quitzilla in which I’m noting my P.rn instances

2 Likes

Well If this is the case then you did the right thing . As pressure give urges . For me seeing the counter going up gives me motivation.

1 Like

That’s good, I too have stopped counting days. I would say excellent. I just focus on being happy and keeping my mindset helathy. But I do Check-in which eventually boost me up.
Well Keep moving Foward
Good Luck brother :clinking_glasses::handshake:

1 Like

I just focused on only fixing p.rn… because for me that was the only addictive tendency I have… I didn’t mas… much before downloading this app.
But after downloading this app I unnecessarily focusing on mas… Which added pressure and further relapse.

1 Like

My highest streak without Fap was 1 year 8 months :grin: that was the time I didn’t even have a nightfall. And I didn’t watch p.rn or anything…
That year was between 2009-10.

Broadband internet was dangerous for me

@Visionary_18 btw what’s your current streak?

2 Likes

Amazing brother :fire::exploding_head::exploding_head: You have a lot of potential inside.
You can do this again.
Let’s achieve it together.

2 Likes

…
It’s 16 days …

1 Like

Yeah but after 2011 things got bad since then I repeating my pattern but from the last 5 years addictive tendencies developed inside me… And since the time when I properly recording it was 35 days way back in 2020 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That was the time when No Broadband no fast internet.
I was the one of the brightest mind in my class.

1 Like

Bro you were 10-11 years old then :sweat_smile: and p* addiction was not even a thing back then :sweat_smile:, I think it all escalated after the release of JIO, airtel data packs.

1 Like

You still have the same mind bro, it’s just that watching P* time and again has hindered your capability, not just you it’s the case with most of us. And tbh masturbation is not that bad as watching P* is. Our minds are designed in a way that they can handle orgasms (semen retention is much better tho but still), but our minds and bodies are in no way equipped to handle the extranormal stimulus, the repeated surge of dopamine that p* gives.

Give your brain time to heal by not watching p* (this is a must) you will get that mental capability back.

1 Like

No I was 12 year old then… My first Semen Ejaculation was april - may 2009 when I was 12 yr old…

Gap between my first and second ejaculation was around 1 year 8 month… That was my largest gap… It was due to fear .my classmate told me that white liquid was part of my bone … And You loose all your bone… Aisa darr gya I totally forgot about it.

2 Likes

Yeah … I love to surf internet so much… And that all interest ended up in wrong direction… I love to use technology even now

Well the semen is derived from bone marrow so it’s almost true :joy:.

Everyone does :joy:.
Just that everyone is struggling to find the right balance of life with the use of technology, which is hard.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.