Calling on fellow Sisters

Hi there,
So I am a women…I think that there is this mis conception that only men struggle with masturbation and ■■■■. I am wondering if there are other sisters like me on here so that we can support each other.

9 Likes

Hii l am also a woman nice too meet you siso🌻

2 Likes

Oh hi …so glad you reached out

2 Likes

Hope you doing well sis stay blessed :sparkles::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I started the journey on here last night…hoping to conquer once and for all

2 Likes

Yup you can do it my girl l believe in you :cherry_blossom::sparkles: believe in god :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thanx so much. I was walking faithfully with God until I became a slave of this. But I am tired. I want out

3 Likes

Same l do l believe in god all fine soon :sunflower::cherry_blossom: we can do it siso :blush:

3 Likes

Sorry to put forward my opinion here as a man.
But you don’t need to worry almost 98% of the men here are very supportive to the sisters here and are very understanding and they also know irrespective of gender anyone can struggle through this shit.

I wish you all the very best in your journey forward and also as the “regular” in this forum and someone who’s been around for a year here now, if you need any kind of help you can approach me.

With my powers as a regular, I can do something if anyone msgs you something inappropriate.

Mods like @debellator can help better than me with more powers.

3 Likes

Oh wow thank you so much your words mean a lot. Thank you for welcoming me and for sharing your opinion. I was afraid that I will be looked down on because of being female. But the struggle is real…for us too

6 Likes

If you any problem or issue l am always here too help you siso :blush::cherry_blossom: message me any time :sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you so much. Appreciate

2 Likes

I wish and pray for all the sisters here :pray: I’m a boy and since I don’t have any sister so I pray for you all that may you get out of this addiction completely. God bless you all

Womens are the most powerful being on the earth. You can do anything you want. More power to you :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you for your kindness.

2 Likes

I understand. Some of us including me have been to depths of this abyss and know how much it hurts us.

Some of us have spent money too and it was so traumatizing. So don’t worry, no matter what had happened till now, you can always do better and always make the conscious decision to do what’s better for us.

I am tagging fellow sisters @kainaat @NhTbH who have been around here for sometime and I hope you all make a good group and stay together and beat this shit addiction.

6 Likes

Hii :wave:t2: welcome to the forum babes​:smiley:
First of all don’t worry bcoz though you may feel a little shy in sharing with others about this because generally people think that how can a woman be addicted to this but above all we are all humans shit things happen to everyone ITS TOTALLY OKAY whts not okay is TO STAY IN THE MORAS IN WHICH U R.
I’m already proud of u bcoz very few females have the guts to admit it and atleast u r trying to overcome so u have already made the first step.
Back in November 23 when I joined the forum I felt so lonely coz there were no girls but now it’s April 24 ,I’m not saying that I have overcome this addiction but I’m much better person than I was .
You will recover for sure but mark my words you’ll see a NEW person in urself who’s more responsible and self aware .
If you need to discuss anything or talk u can text anytime :full_moon_with_face:gud luck sis

4 Likes

Hi there. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement I appreciate it.

2 Likes

How are you doing siso!?@Moedeloos

This reminded me of digital electronics.

Siso means serial in, serial out.

Hi there. I am doing well …so far so good. Seven days without watching anything or masturbation. It was hard yesterday I had urges but I kept myself busy doing home chores

1 Like