Build inside myself

I’m on week 2 and I feel a big build inside me and I sometimes feel leakage aswell is this normal I know that it has to recycle itself and add new batch of semen etc… I just hope the feeling goes a some point. I can not wait to meet a lovely women and enjoy my new experience.

1 Like

Well yeah. This is normal and should go away, it is gonna happen again in later stage of ths journey as your body isn’t use to the semen of being retained. So your body is just wanting to normalise and adapt to the situation. Nightfalls can also occur.

1 Like

What’s exactly is a nightfall?

1 Like

It is a ejaculation during your sleep. You don’t know it happens or you don’t experience an orgasm. It is like the leak you are currently experiencing except it happens when you sleep

1 Like

So pretty much a wet dream kinda of thing

1 Like

It is not counted as a relapse but it could happen

1 Like

What could happen, we cant stop wet dreams from happening though

1 Like

Sadly as far as I think it is part of the healing process. I also had them and sadly ain’t a 100% sure on how to stop them. It could happen as some guys didn’t experience it yet or don’t experience it. Like I said it is part of how your body adapt to the new situation. It was use to ejaculating the semen and now with the nofap you no longer do it. Thus your body wants everything to be like it has been.

It is with everything in the body it is call Homeostasis. The body keeps alot of things in balance. Like you blood sugar, hormone levels and also blood pressure. So with the ejaculation occuring often it gets use to it and still produce sperm and also knows of the release therof each day for example. Once the balance is of like what happens now. It starts evaluating the change and starts to work on a solution.

So point one will be to release “excess sperm or more spesific semen” and then a small adjustment maybe in the production there. Like a delay of hormones to slow the production a bit or it is gonna try and force you to release sperm hence the urges or will force it by the leaking or nightfalls.

So yeah the body will still respond pending on what you do.

I don’t know if guys can give advice that might stop nightfalls, but I just totally let it happen and not stress me out. Like I said it makes sense in why it happens

Good luck bro stay strong and awesome

2 Likes