Brothers pls save me..How to get rid of sexual thoughts

Am on day 100 but always lusting now a days all the time… always having sexual cravings, lustful thoughts, arousal most of the time which is making my energy level drained, feeling low after the urges goes away temporarily.
Praying to God all the time to give me strength and wisdom to get rid of such thoughts.
I know i can be judged because of this but need your help brothers.
Pls brothers, this is not a good life but my urges are way more stronger, i want to get rid of such thoughts and urges, pls help me.

1 Like

Try to distract yourself with something meaningful. Go outside if you can, never stay alone or do a hobby that you like. You can do self-affirmation while exercising or wash your arms and face with cold water.

As soon as you do that, these weak thoughts will disappear and you will wonder why you were even effected by them.

1 Like

As you said you are on day 100 I think you are getting urges because of Testosterone boost you need to control your hormones by using them in Exercises, Running, Playing also try mindfulness try to listen your surroundings. :shamrock:

2 Likes

Use your energy somewhere else. Go for intense workout sessions, or intense sporting sessions, along with that sit down and meditate. All the best.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.