Brothers pls help... Feeling guilty after watching only one p*rn after 94 days streak

Brothers, i am on day 94 streak… grinding, working out, meditating and working spiritually as well… However yesterday night i came across one p*rn and watched that only one video of around 20 mins…i didn’t touch myself, and i promised myself that will never ever even watch a glimpse of such video.
I am feeling very guilt and drained because of that…pls help me brothers am unable to focus and accept the fact that i was watching it…i am feeling i have lost my all thf benefits that i cultivated since 94 days…pls help me brothers, your suggestion and motivation shall be of great help.

2 Likes

■■■■ has got deep imbedded in our brains and it finds some or other ways to see this .it will take hell lot of time and willpower to clean this. You are doing very well . Continue with your efforts forward. Personally i destroyed a 30 day streak and got entangled in a loop of pmo for months again. Our idea of perfection hamers the journey so keep moving bro. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Brother , beware of urges to watch ■■■■ in the next 3 days. When someone peeks , then the urges become stronger for a few days because the dopamine system has been disturbed. There is high in dopamine by peeking and after peeking dopamine gets low and we get more stronger urges.
Just be more vigilant in the next 3 days, it will be alright. Your benefits are not ruined but are in great threat.

3 Likes

Ffs don’t overthink about it. Just think it as a slip of moment and move on with your routine. Your streak number gave me a deja vu because I remember breaking my 94 days streak 2.5 years ago, since then never reached 90 days.

Came very close (87 days) 2 months ago and it got broken because of stupid shit. My CS is 50+ days and after the past experience I know, we can’t be pure all the time. Even without our consent shit pops through ads and all. But I don’t give 2 fucks about it. I know what exactly I want so I go about my routine.

But since you said you willingly saw it, I would say just have bit more clarity of thoughts and when urge come, take few minutes off and go to nature or come here and let that urge pass.

4 Likes

Thanks alot brothers @ashisht @iNeverGiveup420 @prince_king
That’s really helpful and i have already promised myself that i will never ever watch even a single glimpse of such videos.
Pls help me to suggest as though i am still clean (because didn’t M or S) only watched that video, should i reset my streak (if I have relapsed by watching it and lost all my benefits) or bounce back and continue my journey with the current streak of 94 days. Pls advise brothers.

3 Likes

If your goal was no PMO from day 1, you should reset your streak. Else you can carry on with your current streak. Being a bit harsh can be counterproductive.

Imo, if this was your first peek, you should not reset it.

1 Like

@prince_king my goal was semen retention and no M or S, i am still retaining my semen, and i am taking this yesterday’s experience as a learning that even watching one Prn video can be so detrimental and a road block to your journey. Though i am feeling brain fog, headache and low energy, it’s a teaching from the most high that how bad even the single video watching can be. I will forgive myself for watching this video as 1st and last time and will continue with my journey… praying just that i get rid of these brain fog, headaches and restore my usual energy level as how it was yesterday. Don’t know how long it will take to feel absolutely normal again, any suggestions pls do share brothers.
But yes, here is an example from your brother that peeking or edging on semen retention is a extremely dangerous and of no sense.
I shall continue my streak of 94 days of semen retention and keep going with this learning experience, just praying to heal and bounce back again with usual positive energy and God knows how long it will take.

2 Likes

You shall only reset your strike if you relapse.Dont make it hard for you by reseting strike.Go for 100 days and even more

2 Likes

@RiftCha bro, sure and thanks alot… Since i didn’t Mstb or Sx, neither i touched myself i will give myself first and last chance to not even watch or peek such video… Learning for me but just wondering when will i get rid of these mild brain fog and some lack in confidence and energy because of what i watched yesterday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.